• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Today, Austin has limited feeling in his hands and feet, and was able to bend his left leg and wiggle his left toes. Keep up the prayers!

Thank you so much, INGO. I'm glad to have a group to rely on for prayers.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Just returned from the oncologist. My iron levels are extremely low. We tried oral supplements and that isn't working. I got a high five for weight loss. Starting immediately, we're going to do an iron infusion and continue them until further notice. Infusions are 2 hours long and must be done at the hospital. Not the news I wanted but better than the news I could have received.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Today, Austin has limited feeling in his hands and feet, and was able to bend his left leg and wiggle his left toes. Keep up the prayers!

Thank you so much, INGO. I'm glad to have a group to rely on for prayers.
    :yesway: Good news indeed!
    Just returned from the oncologist. My iron levels are extremely low. We tried oral supplements and that isn't working. I got a high five for weight loss. Starting immediately, we're going to do an iron infusion and continue them until further notice. Infusions are 2 hours long and must be done at the hospital. Not the news I wanted but better than the news I could have received.
    Congrats on the high five! At least they didn't tell you that you'd have to take an Iron suppository :eek:

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Pray for my brother, he was born with heart problems and only one kidney, he's already had 5 open heart surgeries and is 25, wasn't expected to live this long. Today while at work he blacked out and collapsed out of the blue. Went to the ER and they submitted him right away with his history. After a few test they are saying that he is having kidney failure. They transffered him to another hospital with better heart monitoring programs, and to keep a better eye on him. Would appreciate any and all prayers!

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Pray for my brother, he was born with heart problems and only one kidney, he's already had 5 open heart surgeries and is 25, wasn't expected to live this long. Today while at work he blacked out and collapsed out of the blue. Went to the ER and they submitted him right away with his history. After a few test they are saying that he is having kidney failure. They transffered him to another hospital with better heart monitoring programs, and to keep a better eye on him. Would appreciate any and all prayers!

Prayers inbound

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Prayers sent !!!!!

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Well, that was short-lived. Started my new job 3 months ago and today, they called the entire dept into "the room" and let everyone go. Sounds like it's going to be a sweeping change across the company too. I had just gone 1.5 years without a job before this one came along.

Prayers for speedy employment blessings much appreciated.

Proverbs 3:5-6

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    UPDATE: Today I submitted the forms and started an LLC. I just spent quite a few hours pouring over all the financials and emailing the documents to the Credit Union to get my loan for the equipment needed to do the job.

Prayers that the loan will go through smoothly would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

EDIT: Praise Report! We got the loan for our new business! Whoo-Hoo! God is good! It had to be a God thing too. Who loans an unemployed man this much money for a new business, in this economy, at single digit interest rates? I am floored folks!

More to come! INGO advertiser? Maaaybe...

Last edited:

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    Please pray for my father. Earlier this week my grandfather passed away. In less than 2 years my dad has lost both of his parents and his wife (my mother). He really needs comfort and support right now. He has gone through a lot of changes in his faith, and honestly I don't know where he stands right now. So he could really use some prayer asking for comfort and guidance in his faith. I can't imagine going through what he has gone through without the comfort of strong faith.

Also, please pray for my grandfather. He was a WWII vet who never talked about his service. I always knew he received a Purple Heart for his injuries, but it wasn't until I was going through his things that I found his medals and learned he also received a Bronze Star and 4 ETO battle stars. The only thing I knew was that he was in the infantry, landed on Omaha beach, and fought at the Battle of the Bulge.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Prayers being said for your dad, revance. I cannot imagaine the pain of loosing one of those people so close, but all 3 in 2 years has to be really over welming.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Prayers for all of the above. Seek and you will find, ask and it will be given..

..and, an update to a previous prayer request of mine. We took temporary custody of our 5yo granddaughter a couple weeks ago. She was previously diagnosed as being on the autism spectrum, and we are working out which of her behavior problems are due to that, and which are due to sub standard parenting. She has however, made progress in the short time she has been here. The fits/tantrums are less and less, and she is doing fairly well in Kindergarten. She has a great teacher who is working on getting her some extra help, without taking her out of mainstream classes.

We are blessed to have her here, and are trying to live in the moment, day by day..

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Prayers for all of the above. Seek and you will find, ask and it will be given..

..and, an update to a previous prayer request of mine. We took temporary custody of our 5yo granddaughter a couple weeks ago. She was previously diagnosed as being on the autism spectrum, and we are working out which of her behavior problems are due to that, and which are due to sub standard parenting. She has however, made progress in the short time she has been here. The fits/tantrums are less and less, and she is doing fairly well in Kindergarten. She has a great teacher who is working on getting her some extra help, without taking her out of mainstream classes.

We are blessed to have her here, and are trying to live in the moment, day by day..
    :yesway: day by day is all you can do. I totally understand where you are coming from on dealing with the issues, my son has some asberger tendencies, and has ADHD, anxiety, and sensory issues. You have a long road ahead.

Please pray for me. Going through some very tough times in my marriage. Not likely to end well for me.

Praying for you, hang in there.

Top Bottom