• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    My dad is back in ER again...been losing weight except since Friday, gained 11.5 pounds since Friday. Doctors are thinking fluid retention, will see after they take a chest X-ray.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Prayers sent for those listed above..

Requesting prayers for my wife. She is having neck surgery for spinal stenosis tomorrow morning, and while she is under they are also removing the external fixator from her ankle left from her ankle surgery last month.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Thanks all for the prayers. He got out of the hospital today. Lost a lot of weight but looks better than when I dropped him off. 6 weeks home rest and still on meds, so it's getting better.

Prayers were said last night Roadie, praying for a speedy recovery

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Thanks all for the prayers. He got out of the hospital today. Lost a lot of weight but looks better than when I dropped him off. 6 weeks home rest and still on meds, so it's getting better.

Prayers were said last night Roadie, praying for a speedy recovery

Glad to hear he is making progress!

Thanks for the prayers.
    Surgery went well. Better than expected. She has an appetite and is eating soft food, and should get out of the hospital tomorrow.

BURNSURVIVOR725

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Vincennes
    Hi guys and gals ive got some prayer requests.

First is for my mother. She was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and is undergoing treatments. she is doing very well but she is very tired all the time

second is for a fellow Caliber SRT-4 enthusiast. his wife is in the hospital and its pretty serious. here is a post he made on Calibersrt4.net. It sounds like he and his wife need all the help they can get!

Some of you following on Facebook may already know this but for those of you that don't please read.

My wife Quorrine has been admitted to the hospital as what started as a headache has developed into a situation, I won't bore you with the long story or details of the last few days but here is where we are now. She is completely paralyzed and only has control of her eyes at this time, they put in a shunt to relieve pressure off her brain caused by her Valley Favor but there is a growth on her spinal cord that is causing swelling of the spine. She has been intubated to be sure she breathes through the night and tomorrow we meet with a neurologist, an infections desese dr and a nurosergeon to form a plan to bring her back.

This is not going to be a quick fix and we need all the prayers we can get for her strength and recovery, this is not just my wife but my best friend and I'm not sure how to cope with this but know I can't cope without her. Thanks for reading and any prayers....
    Next is for my friend Kashua. she is the mother of my god daughter. she is pregnant with another little girl and isnt due until June but she went into labor friday 2 months premature. she has had a rough time with this pregnancy. they are giving her medicine to delay the birth. it is working but it still has me worried sick.

The last is for me. im having going through rough time right now and im having trouble dealing with everything that is going on. it seems like everything went to crap all at once on me last week.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Please be in prayer for both Team Members and Offenders at Plainfield Correctional Facility from today through Sunday, would you? I have seen miracles with my own eyes on these weekends. Hardcore serial offenders getting their lives turned around, getting out, and living productive lives in the community. Powerful stuff.

Remember, in God's eyes there is no such thing as a "throw away" person.

Thanks and may God bless!

Here's a link to the site that tells all about it:
    KAIROS OF INDIANA LISTEN, LISTEN - LOVE, LOVE!

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Coworker asked for some prayers with a family member having serious tests performed.
    Told him I would put him on my list, but with the power of prayer and seeing this thread I felt it OK to ask the group for added help.

Also, my just turned 14 yr old daughter has an allergy problem that the other kids in school are tormenting her about (going to doc again next week and 2nd opinion in June- could be a disfiguring skin condition with no cure). She's a great kid and is taking it very hard (came on after surgery for infected tonsils). I feel terrible for her as I know how cruel kids can be when one doesn't look perfect.

Thanks.

Rocket57

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    In denial
    Coworker asked for some prayers with a family member having serious tests performed.
    Told him I would put him on my list, but with the power of prayer and seeing this thread I felt it OK to ask the group for added help.

Also, my just turned 14 yr old daughter has an allergy problem that the other kids in school are tormenting her about (going to doc again next week and 2nd opinion in June- could be a disfiguring skin condition with no cure). She's a great kid and is taking it very hard (came on after surgery for infected tonsils). I feel terrible for her as I know how cruel kids can be when one doesn't look perfect.

Thanks.

Prayers sent!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Prayers for all of the above.

Praise for the answered prayers. My wife is doing VERY well after her spinal fusion. She didnt lose her voice like some people do, and she is already eating solid food(some people went WEEKS without solid food after the same surgery).

Also, another prayer request. Safe travels for my son Vincent. He leaves in the morning for a two year assignment in Hawaii with the Navy. Also prayers for his mom, who is missing him already.

Thanks in advance!

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Prayers for all of the above.

Praise for the answered prayers. My wife is doing VERY well after her spinal fusion. She didnt lose her voice like some people do, and she is already eating solid food(some people went WEEKS without solid food after the same surgery).

Also, another prayer request. Safe travels for my son Vincent. He leaves in the morning for a two year assignment in Hawaii with the Navy. Also prayers for his mom, who is missing him already.

Thanks in advance!
    Prayers sent, and THANK HIM for HIS SERVICE !!!!!

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    A heartfelt thanks going out to all of you who prayed for the Kairos event this past weekend at Plainfield Correctional Facility. Hearts were softened, the cause of Christ was facilitated, and Offenders got saved. Praise the Lord!!!

Blessings to you all!

BTW, I worked in the kitchen this time because we had enough guys to go inside. Over the weekend, we fried 100+ lbs of chicken, cooked 15+ gallons of steak chili, 80+ lbs of pork chops, 100+ lbs of ribs, & 70 or so lbs of lasagna. I'm sore in more places than I knew I had. HA! It's all good! God is good!

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    PRAISE REPORT!!!

One week from today, I will re-join the ranks of the employed! Praise God!!! I have never gone this long without a job, so this is most assuredly answered prayer. It's been a long year and a half folks.

Thanks to all for your prayers.

Blessings!

Top Bottom