• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Tomorrow morning my wife is going in for her third ankle surgery in as many years. A previous surgery failed to fuse the ankle joint, so this time they will be using an external fixator to make sure it fuses this time.
    Then, a few weeks from now, she will be having "Peyton Manning" surgery for cervical spinal stenosis.

Your thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Thanks for the prayers everyone. My wife's surgery went well. Only problem we had was they gave her a little too much anesthesia and it took a couple hours for her to be lucid enough to go home.

She is of course in some pain, but is doing well over all.
    Thanks again.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    We are preparing for a trial to terminate the parental rights of our foster son's biological parents. We could definitely use some prayer right now that either the trial goes the right way or even better, the bio-parents sign over rights before the trial.

Thanks!

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    We are preparing for a trial to terminate the parental rights of our foster son's biological parents. We could definitely use some prayer right now that either the trial goes the right way or even better, the bio-parents sign over rights before the trial.

Thanks!
    Prayers sent !!!

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Requesting prayers for Kate Madigan and family. She is being admitted to Riley tonight. Most of her life she has fought Neuroblastoma cancer. Although she is in remission, there have been side effects from the treatments. We don't know what's wrong, but her father sent out a prayer request. This little sweet girl is only 8. Please take a moment to pray for her and pass along if you will please. Thanks so much.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    Requesting prayers for Kate Madigan and family. She is being admitted to Riley tonight. Most of her life she has fought Neuroblastoma cancer. Although she is in remission, there have been side effects from the treatments. We don't know what's wrong, but her father sent out a prayer request. This little sweet girl is only 8. Please take a moment to pray for her and pass along if you will please. Thanks so much.

We spend a lot of time at Riley with our foster son (about 60 days last year). They are wonderful there, so she is in good hands.

Prayers sent.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    TWB, Prayers sent !!

SockMonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Please pray for my family. My grandfather passed away in the night last night. He has been sick for a long time, and we knew it was only a matter of time. It is a blessing that he is no longer suffering, but our family is very close and it is very hard. I spent the day with my grandmother, as I was the only family in the state at the time. Thank you in advance.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Please pray for my family. My grandfather passed away in the night last night. He has been sick for a long time, and we knew it was only a matter of time. It is a blessing that he is no longer suffering, but our family is very close and it is very hard. I spent the day with my grandmother, as I was the only family in the state at the time. Thank you in advance.
    Prayers sent .....

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    Normally don't do this kind of thing, but when I read threw these I'm always sending positive thoughts!

However, it's my turn to ask for some. My (first) baby daughter, Eve, came to us last Friday unannounced and about 4 weeks early. We thought everything was fine, but before the nights end she was admitted to the NICU as she was having some trouble breathing and not getting enough O2! She's holding steady for now, but all positive thoughts help! Thanks guys!

mconley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 17, 2008
    Hendricks Co.
    Thumbing around the site and saw this. My family is in need.

Let me make a very long and hard story short.

Late last year my uncle, 56 years old, was diagnosed with stage 4 renal cell carcinoma spreading to lymphnodes, soft tissues, liver, and spleen. It has already been a long and strenous fight, and I fear he is losing his battle.

At the begining of this month, at the age of 56, and one day before her youngest grandchilds first birthday, my mother was diagnosed with stage 3b breast cancer, spreading to lymphnodes, axilary, flank, and thorasic cavity.

Here is the really sad part, my father is a pastor at a small local church. They both have always put themselves last to ensure others were taken care of. Dad never pastored for the money, he always said "It's not about the money, it's about fullfilling my calling from God, I'd do it for free if I had to."

Last year my mom and dad brought in about $24,000 in income. No 401k, no retirement, and NO HEALTH INSURANCE.

My mother is now faced with the hardships of cancer, both emotionaly and financialy. I have been doing what I can to ensure that she doesn't have to make the decision to go to treatments, or put food on the table.

I have set up fund raising funds, to allow others who want to donate the opertunity to donate thru their bank, money order, check, and paypal. I am not going to use this thread as a fund raiser, but If anyone is intrested in this you can pm me for info. But money is not their major need. They are in need of prayer.

Please keep my mother and uncle in prayer, I want my mother to see her grandkids grow up.

Top Bottom