• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rlee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    You obviously don't understand this concept.

Your right I don't. Someone said we were suppose to give away things we could do without or things that wasn't doing us any good. But I told them they were wrong. Come on man of course I get it or I wouldn't have went to the trouble to get up from sleeping (I work 3rds), unloaded some stuff from the truck (Back of SUV), dusted the cabinents off and loaded them up hunted down a bungee cord and took them to the guy all for free. Sorry to be a smart ass but it just rub'ed me the wrong way.

I didn't mean it in terms as I EXPECTED something back. Only as it would be nice to get something I could use more than the guy who gives it could. I thought the "lol" showed a joke but maybe I just came off like that. I have yet to receive anything from this site except valueable information, yet I gave back to it when I could have used them myself. Guess I should deem myself a taker instead of a giver...

Usually your the bright guy and gets what people mean yet your bustin my nuts here man :laugh:

If you did take it that way maybe thinking back to the fire that you had not long ago in the kitchen will paint me differently. If I'm not mistaken I had sent you a message offering my help. Not a taker by any means and I'm sorry if I came off that way. :yesway::cheers:

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Your right I don't. Someone said we were suppose to give away things we could do without or things that wasn't doing us any good. But I told them they were wrong. Come on man of course I get it or I wouldn't have went to the trouble to get up from sleeping (I work 3rds), unloaded some stuff from the truck (Back of SUV), dusted the cabinents off and loaded them up hunted down a bungee cord and took them to the guy all for free. Sorry to be a smart ass but it just rub'ed me the wrong way.

I didn't mean it in terms as I EXPECTED something back. Only as it would be nice to get something I could use more than the guy who gives it could. I thought the "lol" showed a joke but maybe I just came off like that. I have yet to receive anything from this site except valueable information, yet I gave back to it when I could have used them myself. Guess I should deem myself a taker instead of a giver...

Usually your the bright guy and gets what people mean yet your bustin my nuts here man :laugh:

If you did take it that way maybe thinking back to the fire that you had not long ago in the kitchen will paint me differently. If I'm not mistaken I had sent you a message offering my help. Not a taker by any means and I'm sorry if I came off that way. :yesway::cheers:
    Sorry if I misunderstood your meaning, it was more the delete me post maybe threw me off, no :bigballs: intended...

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Still have...

Gander mountain gun sock
    Xact Visor Sirius radio (needs an antennae worked great prior to the antennae breaking)
    Hard single gun case

I would prefer to FTF someone on the gun case (in Greenwood or Martinsville) will ship the other stuff on my dime.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Up for grabs- New in package
    1-12ga. Mossberg choke tube for "Accu-Mag" models ONLY! Full choke item # 95254 "For a variety of upland waterfowl and turkey hunting applications"
    Also available,
    1 box- 3pcs Uncle Marv's 3-clay pigeon still target holders. Patented design cradles standard 4-1/2" clay pigeons for still target shooting practice. I've used standard clays with this and a strong pellet gun. "Birds" will shatter with a pellet if hit properly!

I'll take the Uncle Marv's 3-clay pigeon still target holders if they are still available. Let me see what I can scrounge up to pay forward and I will post it up.

Greg

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I'll take the Uncle Marv's 3-clay pigeon still target holders if they are still available. Let me see what I can scrounge up to pay forward and I will post it up.

Greg
    It's yours! PM me your address, and I'll get them right out to you.
    You'll have a lot of fun with these.:draw:

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I have a set of wood grips for a Taurus (I believe model 85) and a plastic belt holster for a Clock. Nothing special but if you could use either one they are yours.

mdroz3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Walkerton
    Still up for grabs

This is a Great thread.
    I haven't found anything i need yet but I can offer a brand new set of Pachmayr Presentation grips for a S&W "N" frame revolver.
    I copied this from the pachmayr web site:The first grip design developed by Frank Pachmayr. This popular grip has been the mainstay of our line since the beginning and it remains popular. Pachmayr Presentation Grips feature our patented design, classic styling, and a magnificent finish with deep checkering for control and a superb shiny finish. Just look at your father's revolver and you will notice that the Presentation grips look great for years and are practically indestructible.

Features:
    • Classic styling
    • Deep checkered finish
    • Designed to help you point straight

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Still have...

Gander mountain gun sock
    Xact Visor Sirius radio (needs an antennae worked great prior to the antennae breaking)
    Hard single gun case

I would prefer to FTF someone on the gun case (in Greenwood or Martinsville) will ship the other stuff on my dime.
    I would like to claim the Gander Mountain gun sock, if it's still available.:popcorn:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Ok up for PIF is three boxes of Sellior and Bellot 8x57JR 196 gr softpoints. These are the ones with the rimmed cartridge. I bought one by mistake, and so did a friend so he gave me his. So here they are up for grabs.

Last edited:

fireman1328

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I have a set of wood grips for a Taurus (I believe model 85) and a plastic belt holster for a Clock. Nothing special but if you could use either one they are yours.

I would like to claim the Taurus grips and will offer up a turkey choke tube for a Mossberg. I believe its an undertaker choke tube. Shipping will be on me.

Fire

Top Bottom