• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I'll take joslar15's offering of the Ar gas block and optics riser and offer up a Don Hume H722 No.10-5" leather holster.

A Strong model number unknown

Both fit a full frame 1911 quite well.

FT. Wayne or I will ship on my dime.
    I'll take the holsters if you still have them. Let me know and I'll PM you the address. I'll dig through the safe this evening and post some things to pay forward.

Thanks!

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I'll take the holsters if you still have them. Let me know and I'll PM you the address. I'll dig through the safe this evening and post some things to pay forward.

Thanks!
    To pay it forward I have

16 rounds of Winchester 30-30 ammo, (spoken for by teknickle)

a new Smith and Wesson 24/7 knife (spoken for by mikea46996)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230327033596#ebayphotohosting

Let me know what you're interested in. Shipping is my treat. :)

Last edited:

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Hey Guys,

With my .380 going back to the factory to be turned into something else, I find myself doing some spring cleaning.

First up is a Bianchi Model 100, "The Professional", in size 9a. According to Bianchi, this'll fit the Kahr K9, MK9, K40, K40 Covert, Kel-Tec P11, and the S&W Sigma .380. It may fit other stuff too, in that same size (PPK, maybe?)

wol_error.gif
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 766x1023.
    CIMG3344.jpg

wol_error.gif
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.
    CIMG3345.jpg

wol_error.gif
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.
    CIMG3346.jpg

Next is a Desantis 001 Thumb Snap Belt Slide Holster. Seems to be size D9, and the only firearm I can verify that it will fit is the S&W Sigma .380 - the others that fit the Bianchi will probably also fit, though.

wol_error.gif
    CIMG3347.jpg

wol_error.gif
    CIMG3348.jpg

wol_error.gif
    CIMG3349.jpg

Pickup in Delphi or West Lafayette area - I don't get out much, but if you're interested let me know and we can try to work out a meetup elsewhere..

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Hey Guys,

Next is a Desantis 001 Thumb Snap Belt Slide Holster. Seems to be size D9, and the only firearm I can verify that it will fit is the S&W Sigma .380 - the others that fit the Bianchi will probably also fit, though.

CIMG3349.jpg

Pickup in Delphi or West Lafayette area - I don't get out much, but if you're interested let me know and we can try to work out a meetup elsewhere..

I may have to get in on this - is it OWB? I have something to put forward too, let me get photos...

Last edited:

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    I have a mag tube cap for a Remington 870 if someone wants it. It has a QD sling swivel stud mounted. It's in excellent shape.... I put a mag extension on, and the extension bracket already has a swivel on it.

Jay

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    New Computer Case

Brand new mini ATX computer case. I needed a ATX :(

Missing DVD Rom cover and media or floppy drive cover. No power supply

Avon area. It would have to be picked up.

Picture004.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Top Bottom