• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Sorry to everyone that it's taken me so long to post up a PIF...it was a crazy day at work and I just now found the time to get online.

PIF's available:

6 - 9mm Snap Caps (Traditions brand)
    1 - Stainless steel silverware kit (knife, fork, and spoon on a ring, as used for a mess kit)

Hey- mind if I claim the snap caps?

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    henktermaat had a previous PIF and the item that he claimed fell through, so the snap caps are his.

I still have the Stainless steel silverware kit up for grabs! Sort of a mini size, would be good for a BOB or something!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    henktermaat had a previous PIF and the item that he claimed fell through, so the snap caps are his.

I still have the Stainless steel silverware kit up for grabs! Sort of a mini size, would be good for a BOB or something!

I'll go for the silverware kit. PM inbound.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Still have...

Xact Visor Sirius radio (needs an antennae worked great prior to the antennae breaking)
    Hard single gun case

I would prefer to FTF someone on the gun case (in Greenwood or Martinsville) will ship the other stuff on my dime.

Will look for more stuff tomorrow.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I have a 2 piece guide rod set from John Mason&Co that I got from a friend years ago. It is the guide rod that slides thru the end of the end piece.It fits a Colt commander model and has the spring. I know that doesn't make any since but hey it's free and is really a pretty good thing.I used it on a Llama Mini Mag and it really helped as far as accuracy. Ifv interested send a pm and I'll get back with ya.Sorry will not ship so you should be close to the East Side of Indy.

Last edited by a moderator:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

Received them Monday, awesome for a BOB, and to pay it forward I'll throw in a Glock .357 Sig mag, don't know what model it's for, it does have a item # on the mag and it is 3208.

GONE - Claimed by 40calPunisher

Last edited:

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Still have...

Xact Visor Sirius radio (needs an antennae worked great prior to the antennae breaking)
    Hard single gun case

I would prefer to FTF someone on the gun case (in Greenwood or Martinsville) will ship the other stuff on my dime.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    I have
    2 kydex mag holders for Glock magazines. (work good for my G19 mags)

Looking for any owb holster that will fit a compact xd (other than the one that comes with XDs)

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    Revelations, the compass is yours. Just PM me your address.

bblicharski sent me a PM regarding the Glock sights, but apparently didn't understand the concept of the thread that the items you put up are shipped for (and paid) by the person that puts them up. I sent a PM to explain that, but he hasn't answered (was online about 5 hours ago) :dunno:

I'm sending a second PM now to see if he's going to honor the PIF concept and send the item he offered..so, if that doesn't go through, I guess I'll be one up. :rockwoot:

Update: bblicharski PM'd me today and said he'd ship the sights out on Monday.

Last edited:

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Still have...

Hard single gun case

Adding...

brand new butt out tool. I bought it last year thinking it would be nice to have and never used it as my FIL showed me I did not need it. No packaging.

chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    Claimed the gun case from csaws. I'm putting up some left over makarov 9mm i found in the bottom of my gun safe. There's 7 rounds of Sellier and Bellot Hollow points, and 1 fmj Sellier and bellot. All are 95grain. I prefer a ftf transaction. Located in new castle

Last edited:
    Top Bottom