• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3DPointCloud

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2012
    SW IN
    Before the sad news in Newtown, I was saving my nickles for an AR-10. NOW, I can't finds squat at a decent price thanks to the greedy folks out there and you know who you are. The fire will die soon with no more 30 rnd mags and a few other tweaks. Hopefully we'll be able to enjoy our AR's and AK's and any other semi-auto for years to come with prices that everyone can afford.

rw65hdd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Niles
    I was in Dunhams looking for a bow case and there were a couple guys in there trying to buy anything tacital so they could resell on different forums. I had seen that when the last election happened on ammo. I am just gonna pray it does not get worse.

mj.elder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Definitely seen some high prices, but as this is a closer knit community, the prices havent even compared to armslist

GLOCK1982

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    PARKE CO.
    It is a gamble to buy or sell as far as I am concerned. Sell for a profit-great for now but what if you can no longer buy these guns next year? Buying is fine but you could get nailed on your investment by a possible ban. It will not be in our favor regardless. I am keeping my stuff but close friends of mine are selling and doubling their money at the very least.

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    I was in Dunhams looking for a bow case and there were a couple guys in there trying to buy anything tacital so they could resell on different forums. I had seen that when the last election happened on ammo. I am just gonna pray it does not get worse.

Opportunists have been at work in some corners. This takes an otherwise enjoyable hobby, puts a bad taste in our mouth, and introduces (or highlights) people that seemingly don't care about anything, or anybody, just dollars. Capitalism at it's best? Not even close...

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg

yoda-copy.jpg

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm encouraged by threads like this. Seems like this thread staying at the top of the list is fairly educational to some naive potential classifieds buyers.

piercedjp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    I am still shocked at how the price of everything has been driven up so quickly. I assumed AR/AK and variants would jump, but people are asking more for used 3rd gen glocks than brand new ones were a month ago. I look forward to when the prices drop back to semi-resonable, but I fear that might be at least a year away.

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    I have just closed off any want list that contains anything remotely tactical. I have no needs as far as anything gun related. As for wants that is all they are. Nothing critical as far as life goes.

Top Bottom