Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia

Txlur

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    NWI
    I saw the 15/22 but he is throwing in a lot of extras that if you had to buy outright would set you back. No defending just looking at the package.
    It is still pricey for a used gun.

The 5K AR is an absolute joke. There is a lot of ammo etc but he is pricing like it is on GB and not ingo. thee items are theirs to price and attempt to sell but names are being remembered. In future when I post something and a member asks for a break on the price (always happens...free market etc) anyone who I have noted in this raping of the sheeple will be ignored. Not angry at anyone, just will not give snakes a deal....period.

Likewise. I'll go ahead and 'note' your free market hating communist tear-fest here in this thread. Is there anything in the rules that says my auction has to be a great deal? Maybe ill sell you some ammo, but the price will be higher to reflect your whining, and you will need to coat everything in laquer so it dosent rust. You know why things ate priced high? Because people are paying. Maybe if complaints were worth 5k, you could make some $$.

Irishshooter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Avon
    I predict next we will see an increase of robberies of our now high value firearms. And that is what the government should be concerned with.
    When the good guys can't get guns and the bad guys are taking them.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Likewise. I'll go ahead and 'note' your free market hating communist tear-fest here in this thread. Is there anything in the rules that says my auction has to be a great deal? Maybe ill sell you some ammo, but the price will be higher to reflect your whining, and you will need to coat everything in laquer so it dosent rust. You know why things ate priced high? Because people are paying. Maybe if complaints were worth 5k, you could make some $$.

Nice.
    The red says it all. Everything else is just good salesmanship, eh?

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I was just rolling my eyes at another ad here asking $200 for 5 GI mags ($50ish worth) :rolleyes:

...but then saw that somebody actually bought them! :eek:

400% wow, what a value! :laugh:

The free market amuses me to no end. If I sold half my crap at these prices I guess I'd be a gazillionaire.

Top Bottom