• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    An older gentleman who was nearing retirement was unexpectedly laid off from his job. As he sat on the edge of his bed that evening, he began to sob hysterically. His wife, wondering what was wrong, ran into the room and knelt down beside her husband. He explained to her how he had lost his job and that there was no way anyone would hire him at his age. He also explained that they didn't have enough money to yet retire and was concerned about their future.

Mother wife stood up and walked away. A few minutes later she came back into the bedroom and handed him a financial statement. When he saw the account total he began sobbing again, and asked his lovely wife how they had $1.2 million dollars. She said we've been married for almost 40 years, and every time in our marriage we have made love, I've always asked you for $20-50 the next day for something. The husband nodded and she she told him how she put all that money into this account for a rainy day. A huge smile immediately appeared, and as he hugged her like he'd never done before, he said baby if I had known that was what you were doing, I would have given you all my business.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Doctor: "I'm sorry but you suffer from a terminal illness and have only 10 to live."

Patient: "What do you mean, 10? 10 what? Months? Weeks?!"

Doctor: "Nine."

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    A doctor, an optometrist, and a mechanical engineer, while playing golf , got stuck behind a foursome who were terribly slow and were holding everyone up on the course. When the three "professionals" entered the clubhouse before making the turn to the back nine they complained to the club pro. The pro informed them the golfers in the foursome were all blind but still loved to play as best they could.

The doctor, feeling badly, said "Perhaps, if I examined them I might discover some type of neurological issue." The optometrist said "Perhaps I could give them a complete eye exam to check for a solution to their blindness."

The mechanical engineer piped up and said "Why can't they just play at night ? !"

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    file53IZrA_0.png

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    An engineer, a physicist, and a mathematician are given a problem solving test. One at a time, they're told to open a door.

The engineer opens the door and sees a fire burning. He also sees a water faucet and a trash can. He enters the room, fills the can with water, and douses the flames. He leaves the room and announces, "Problem solved."

The physicist opens the door and sees the same situation. He enters the room, fills the can with water, and leaves it on the floor by the fire. As he exits, he announces, "The solution is left to the reader."

The mathematician opens the door and sees the same scenario as the previous two. He then closes the door without entering and says, "The solution exists."

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    An engineer, a physicist, and a mathematician are given a problem solving test. One at a time, they're told to open a door.

The engineer opens the door and sees a fire burning. He also sees a water faucet and a trash can. He enters the room, fills the can with water, and douses the flames. He leaves the room and announces, "Problem solved."

The physicist opens the door and sees the same situation. He enters the room, fills the can with water, and leaves it on the floor by the fire. As he exits, he announces, "The solution is left to the reader."

The mathematician opens the door and sees the same scenario as the previous two. He then closes the door without entering and says, "The solution exists."

Wait, I thought water was the solvent, not the whole solution? :scratch:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Two guys were given a test. A scientist and an engineer. They were led to a room where a beautiful, naked woman was laying on a bed at the end of the room. The woman told them they could do whatever they wanted with her once they reached her, but only if they took no more than half the distance remaining with each step.

Well, the engineer wasted no time and walked towards the woman, estimating his every step to make sure he's not violating the rules.

The scientist just stood there and became angry. He yelled at the engineer, "It's a scam! You idiot, why are you bothering? You'll never get there!"

The Engineer retorted, "I'm the idiot? I'll still get close enough for practical purposes!"

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    A newlywed husband is discouraged by his wife's obsession with physics. Afraid of being second fiddle to her profession, he finally confronts her:
    "Do you love math more than me?"
    "Of course not, dear - I love you much more!"
    Happy, although skeptical, he challenges her: "Well, then prove it!"
    Pondering a bit, she responds: "Ok... Let epsilon be greater than zero......"

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    A wife walks into the bathroom. To her surprise, she sees her husband with the hair dryer blow drying his pubes.
    She asks, "What are you doing!?"
    He smiles, raises his eyebrows, and says, "I'm heating up your dinner."

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I saw a man in the water screaming, "Help! Shark!"

I laughed, I knew the shark wasn't going to help him.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Werner Heisenberg, Kurt Gödel, and Noam Chomsky walk into a bar. Heisenberg turns to the other two and says, "Clearly this is a joke, but how can we figure out if it's funny or not?" Gödel replies, "We can't know that because we're inside the joke." Chomsky says, "Of course it's funny. You're just telling it wrong."

Top Bottom