I can just caption that....

"****!!"

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I apologize to anyone who felt left out, but this all happened much more quickly than I expected! I PM'd all the regulars I could think of in the PDub threads as well as a few others that I though would be interested and asked that they forward on to anyone else that may be interested. The PM's went out about 1:30am. The goal was nearly met by morning and exceeded by noon. The flood of support and generosity was beautiful and made me truly proud to be a part of this community.

:ingo:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I apologize to anyone who felt left out, but this all happened much more quickly than I expected! I PM'd all the regulars I could think of in the PDub threads as well as a few others that I though would be interested and asked that they forward on to anyone else that may be interested. The PM's went out about 1:30am. The goal was nearly met by morning and exceeded by noon. The flood of support and generosity was beautiful and made me truly proud to be a part of this community.

:ingo:

I'm still just floored that y'all made this happen. I know Chez organized it but it wouldn't have happened had it not been for everyone else that stepped up. Once my kitchen gets squared away I will be going baking crazy. I will also keep this in mind at the next meet we have. I will bring an abundance of yumminess. I also would like to share that thanks to my awesome sister I am at this very moment enjoying a cup of coffee from the Keurig she dropped off this morning. It's bottom of the line base model, but it works well and will be put to use until I can get an awesomer one!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm still just floored that y'all made this happen. I know Chez organized it but it wouldn't have happened had it not been for everyone else that stepped up. Once my kitchen gets squared away I will be going baking crazy. I will also keep this in mind at the next meet we have. I will bring an abundance of yumminess. I also would like to share that thanks to my awesome sister I am at this very moment enjoying a cup of coffee from the Keurig she dropped off this morning. It's bottom of the line base model, but it works well and will be put to use until I can get an awesomer one!

Hopefully, your kitchen can get back to some sort of normal soon.

Top Bottom