01001111 01001000
    WEEK: Weight:
    Monday: Cardio/Core
    Date
    Run Time: 30 mins Distance:
    2 min Plank (rest)
    Spiderman Plank Crunch: Reps x (rest)
    Bicycle Crunch: Reps x (rest)
    Hanging Knee Raise: Reps x (rest/repeat core)
    Tuesday: Full Body
    Date
    Back: Cable rows
    Weight:
    Reps: x
    Chest: D-bell Press
    Weight:
    Should: D-bellPress
    Weight:
    Legs: D-bell Lunge
    Weight:
    Biceps: D-bell curls
    Weight:
    Tri-s: skull crushers
    Weight:
    Calves: Calf Raises
    Weight:

Wednesday: Cardio/Core
    Date
    2 min Plank (rest)
    Thursday: Full Body
    Date
    Weight:
    Weight:
    Should: d-bellPress
    Weight:
    Weight:
    Weight:
    Weight:
    Weight:

Friday: Cardio/Core
    Date
    2 min Plank (rest)
    Saturday: Full Body
    Date
    Weight:
    Weight:
    Should: d-bellPress
    Weight:
    Weight:
    Weight:
    Weight:
    Weight:

Sunday: Rest Day/Stretch
    Date

This is the workout plan I've created for myself. I intend to move on to using Olympic weights in a few months when the crowds die down a little bit. It's a lot easier to find the dumbbells I need than a bench press and squat rack. Not to mention it's nice to mix it up once in a while anyway.

MrsTuesday

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    I discovered two things this summer: 1) I really like a nice sweet wine. 2) Wine has a lot of calories.
    Baby number 6 destroyed my record of losing all my baby weight and wine added to the problem. So... I'm tryng to drop about 20 pounds. Maybe 25. I Hit 160 (5'2") for the first time (not pregnant) and I'm not loving it.
    I'm planning to restart my Zumba daily (M-F) and when the weather breaks resume walking in the mornings before the kids get up. I'm dragging my feet, but will probably force myself to give up my fountain Coke :(

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    After the holidays I made a decision to try and get a more in-depth workout. I started this week, Monday, with the P90X push-up/pull-up workout. I did half the workout, but could have done more but want to start slow this week. I did 150 push-up exercises and around 75 back exercises. Sunday I put together our new elliptical machine and today I used it. It is a bit different from running since it only has a 20" stride. I did 20 mins. which the display said was about one mile or maybe a bit over. My goal is to increase this to 1.5-2.0 miles, and hopefully 30 mins. of cardio on my non-P90X days.

Additionally, while a previous message mentioned how much I like bread and continue to eat it, I have decided to see what happens if I cut back. I no longer will eat the crust of my three day a week pizza meal. Additionally, I used to eat two pieces of garlic bread two times a week, but will cut it back to just one piece during those two meals. Just wanting to see where that, combined with additional cardio workouts, puts me.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    After the holidays I made a decision to try and get a more in-depth workout. I started this week, Monday, with the P90X push-up/pull-up workout. I did half the workout, but could have done more but want to start slow this week. I did 150 push-up exercises and around 75 back exercises. Sunday I put together our new elliptical machine and today I used it. It is a bit different from running since it only has a 20" stride. I did 20 mins. which the display said was about one mile or maybe a bit over. My goal is to increase this to 1.5-2.0 miles, and hopefully 30 mins. of cardio on my non-P90X days.

Additionally, while a previous message mentioned how much I like bread and continue to eat it, I have decided to see what happens if I cut back. I no longer will eat the crust of my three day a week pizza meal. Additionally, I used to eat two pieces of garlic bread two times a week, but will cut it back to just one piece during those two meals. Just wanting to see where that, combined with additional cardio workouts, puts me.

If you are counting your calories (and adding calories for your workout), you can still lose weight eating carbs but it is a good idea to cut back. I wouldn't cut them out altogether or you will just be unhappy about what you are doing. First time I lost 50 lb I exercised at least 30 min every day, counted my calories, and basically had some form of spaghetti almost every night. Plenty of carbs.

heavyhitter1k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    I stopped drinking pop :( I love my diet pepsi, but I'd love to lose weight more. Doing the T25 workouts and I can say I'm surprised at how difficult and how much of a workout it is. I said "New Years start date!" but it turned into 1/13/2014 start date. Unoffically down about 6 lbs since Sunday and I feel great (and sore).

How is everyone else doing? Sticking to it? Losing weight? SORE yet????

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I was 168lbs and 17% body fat last week. I am pretty happy with my progress. I was 153lbs 24% body fat when I started my program the last week of march 2013. I want to stay around the same weight, building some more muscle and loosing some more fat. I have a goal of achieving six pack abs.

heavyhitter1k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    I was 168lbs and 17% body fat last week. I am pretty happy with my progress. I was 153lbs 24% body fat when I started my program the last week of march 2013. I want to stay around the same weight, building some more muscle and loosing some more fat. I have a goal of achieving six pack abs.

I have come to the realization I will never have a six-pack, unless I buy it at the store. I'm ok with that, I'm just never going to be that lean. Built like a fridge and currently got rid of my fullsize keg for a pony keg. LOL. Just hoping for a FLAT stomach at this point...

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I have come to the realization I will never have a six-pack, unless I buy it at the store. I'm ok with that, I'm just never going to be that lean. Built like a fridge and currently got rid of my fullsize keg for a pony keg. LOL. Just hoping for a FLAT stomach at this point...

Believe it or not, My belly fat is in the shape of a six-pack. WIN!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Anybody up to doing a weekly weigh in? Its on the honor system. Did 15 min treadmill and 15 min elliptical while wearing a flax with 12 lbs inside. I did 2 min of max crunches before and after and my knee is hurting. I have a torn meniscus from 8yrs ago while in the service but have gained 54 lbs since 2011 when I left the reserves after seeing it was a joke. I quit running and biking as my knee killed still does at work and I walk up to 4 miles a day, but am at 233 right now. I believe 15 lbs of it were gained in the last month after quitting tobacco finally. After a generous gift the treadmill from CitiusFortius ( a great guy to do business with if you see him in the ads section)this weekend and cleaning it up started my drive to 180. So to recap this week start weight 233

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Believe it or not, My belly fat is in the shape of a six-pack. WIN!

8tGHe.jpg

SixPack.jpg

heavyhitter1k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    This no pop thing is killing me! I love pop so much, and I'm only on day 3 of this! Also, will have to relax no pop rule if / when I have a drink or two. Counting the calories for all drinking thou, so I'm being accountable. Flavored water just doesn't do it for me....where is the "diet pepsi" flavor packets?!?

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    This no pop thing is killing me! I love pop so much, and I'm only on day 3 of this! Also, will have to relax no pop rule if / when I have a drink or two. Counting the calories for all drinking thou, so I'm being accountable. Flavored water just doesn't do it for me....where is the "diet pepsi" flavor packets?!?

Just start drinking water. Make sure it is real cold. You will eventually learn that it is much more refreshing. What you do to yourself when you drink pop is elevate your blood sugar level and what goes up must come down and when it does it dips and that is when you feel really hungry and will want to get a fix, like another pop.

If you have a great hunger, eat something that is not high glycemic or sugary and it will help the craving. If you avoid sugar or high glycemic foods, your hunger for those sugary things will abate because your blood sugar level will even out.

On a side note, had to get a battery for my scale and lost another pound.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Well, I started this I guess I should be checking in regularly, sorry, it's been busy at home and work... So we are on week 3 of this. I've been eating more fruit and veggies, no sugar, but I still haven't cut back on diet coke yet, but I will be soon. I don't know if I've lost much weight, but I can assure you all that I feel 100 times better than I did! I'm not nearly as tired after work, I came home today and shoveled the drive. I know we didn't get much snow but before the only thing I would have felt like doing is coming home and sitting down! So I'm satisfied, weight loss or not, my body and my brain like it!

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I went to check out Crossfit Fishers tonight and I really liked it. The trainer / coach / owner was very friendly and relaxed. Nice facility. Workout kicked my butt. Problem is the price, but with the extra attention you get from coaches during classes, I think it'd be worth it. I've done the regular gym thing and I just sorta flounder around and don't really make any gains before I get bored. I think the structure of Crossfit will help me out a lot.

Top Bottom