• ...and so much more!
  • jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Anytime Fitness on Oaklamdon & Pendleton Pike. $36/month 24/7 facility. Use a key card to get in.

That's not bad. I wanted a pool to swim laps...I've done it a few times. $30/month on a 3 year contract. (I signed up for 3 years to keep myself motivated to go, I paid money to be there, I better effing be there) it's not 24/7 but it's open enough for me.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    That's not bad. I wanted a pool to swim laps...I've done it a few times. $30/month on a 3 year contract. (I signed up for 3 years to keep myself motivated to go, I paid money to be there, I better effing be there) it's not 24/7 but it's open enough for me.

Awesome man, glad you found a place that works for you :thumbsup:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I have been walking on treadmill at 4.2 while my son and I play pirates of the Caribbean. Today it took 40 mins to beat the level. Good exercise

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    So July 1st I decided enough was enough.

5'9" 221 Lbs

Today = 199 lbs.

diet of salads, nuts, fruits, veggies, grilled chicken and water.

have been dealing with some back pain and dont want to work out until Im comfortable with not worrying about aggrivating it further.

19 lbs to go

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    You didn't fall?

nope. No leaning in pirates, Mario Kart on the other hand I must get into a bit more. I fall off several times every 15 minutes (time to place a full 4-race event). I decided that is playing with fire and I shouldn't do it.

We are going to Jamaica in 29 days and I need to look like da best ting on dee island.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    nope. No leaning in pirates, Mario Kart on the other hand I must get into a bit more. I fall off several times every 15 minutes (time to place a full 4-race event). I decided that is playing with fire and I shouldn't do it.

We are going to Jamaica in 29 days and I need to look like da best ting on dee island.

Good luck with that. :):

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Last night I decided to go for a run/jog for the first time this year. It was mainly just to prove to myself that I was still somewhat in shape. Planned on going for just a mile, but once I got into it I felt good so went a bit further. Ended up going 1.58 miles in 16 mins and 38 secs, with an avg. pace @ 10.29 min/miles. While not great, I was satisfied especially since it was my first run of the year.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    13 miles

smileys-cycling-987324.gif

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Progress so far with 5x5.

Five sets of five reps of each. The plan was to follow the 3 times a week but had to scale back to 2 times a week due to being tired. It is Squat/Bench/Row on one day and Squat/Overhead Press/Deadlift the other day.

Full Squat 190 getting tough
    Bench Press 120 not bad yet
    Overhead Press 105 very tough
    Barbell Row 140 mildly tough
    Deadlift 235 not so bad yet but getting heavy

End of one workout I do pullups (5x5) and end of the other workout I do core exercises.

Biking in between usually 1/2 to an hour. Did some walking today. Plan on starting some sprints. Probably not going to do any distance running due to fibroids on my left plantars facia which get irritated.

Top Bottom