• Status
    Not open for further replies.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    FYI, I have requested in writing from the Industry Operations Chief an ATF letter stating that this event, the NFA day, and the Eagle Creek range INGO shoots meet the criteria of an acceptable execption to the "place of business" rule for gun sales.

If you read the code it is easy to see that they do meet the requirement, but I want it in writing before I do it.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    FYI, I have requested in writing from the Industry Operations Chief an ATF letter stating that this event, the NFA day, and the Eagle Creek range INGO shoots meet the criteria of an acceptable execption to the "place of business" rule for gun sales.

If you read the code it is easy to see that they do meet the requirement, but I want it in writing before I do it.

I got the official OK from ATF today to sell firearms at this event and with Mike's permission I will have stripped receivers and possibly complete guns for sale at the event.

They also ok'd NFA day and the fun shoots that are sponsored by INGO.

+1 for ATF recognizing INGO as an established and positive organization for the promotion of collecting and education of firearms!!

tzgunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Will be there...

I will be there to complete my 1st lower, and learn a little bit about a gun that I have never even shot. I am looking forward to it!

Zack

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    what does it cost to be a 'guest'? I have a dpms LR308, are there a lot of interchangeable parts for this gun compared to the .223/5.56 ar's?

jsquared1702

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    I saw on this post that there will be some people selling uppers and lowers. Since I do not have PM capabilities yet I was not able to ask some questions about it. But do I have to request these items ahead of time or will these people bring them with to this event?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom