Not open for further replies.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Any hats left? :)

I sat my rifle up and on display here all day Sun. as sort of a long distance salute to the event. My wife wanted to know what the h--l I was doing and I told her I was at an AR open house. I think she figured I had finally lost it at that point.

shftn6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    NW Monroe Co.
    There's something I'm confused about - I swear I remember the guy walking around and shooting the video as having more gray hair than the fella in Fenway's sig pic. Could it have been his Dad? :naughty:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Oh, and a special thanks to the Lovemywoods family, both for the great example AR's they brought, but also for the cookies!

4320863713_09bb650748.jpg

Look, I know I am 43, but I NEED to be adopted! :D

-----

On a serious note, it was great meeting everyone. Sorry I didn't get a chance to introduce myself to everybody, but at least I can put more names with faces.

Thanks to everyone that brought their ARs and allowed complete strangers to fondle them. You guys and gals rock! :rockwoot:

Thanks techres for the great recap, it was great meeting you. (I might have my wife convinced on the 10/22 purchase!) :D

A big thanks to the INGO staff, and to MCFG for putting this thing together! :rockwoot:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Not sure where edith avenue is...

this was at Marion County Fish and Game off of Crawfordsville Road....

He mentioned in another thread that he went to the wrong range. Hamilton County Fish and Game is on Edith Ave. Why he just repeated that here after being told is beyond me.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Not sure where edith avenue is...

this was at Marion County Fish and Game off of Crawfordsville Road....

:wallbash: :D Seriously though, sorry you couldn't make it. I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that it was at HCFG instead of MCFG, next time I'll do a better job of providing directions...

coldarkstare

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    :ingo:it was a great turn out , first impression walking in the club house was "wow full house" was gonna take in my SR556:ar15: but didnt see any table room. oh well maybe next time.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'm really wishing I could of made it. Things just didn't pan out for me that afternoon to get a couple things done, make it down there and get some sleep before work. Great pics to all that took them!! I'll just have to be sure to make it to the next one!

hunter_47443

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Greene Co.
    Looks like a great event, sorry I missed it
    Kudos to everybody that submitted pictures, a small consolation prize for not being there.
    Maybe next year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom