• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Thanks. Kind of becoming a way of life here lately. Yes, stress can be a motivator at times for sure. Did take a while to be functional this morning.

I know the feeling, it takes me about an hour or 2 every morning to become functional :laugh: ... especially with my allergies going crazy lately. Normally I don't get them, but this Spring hit me hard with headaches, whole body aches, itchy + painful eyes, and all that good stuff.

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    I know the feeling, it takes me about an hour or 2 every morning to become functional :laugh: ... especially with my allergies going crazy lately. Normally I don't get them, but this Spring hit me hard with headaches, whole body aches, itchy + painful eyes, and all that good stuff.

Welcome to the club!! I woke up that way this morning. Maybe this is a sub-culture. Anyone taking notes? :laugh:

They say allergies are supposed to be bad this year, seems right so far. Have had them all my adult life. Did no help my headache this morning waking up on my face with arms over my head.....Guess I did not rest too well. lol

Should rest better tonight, Dad is doing good, so worries there are on a time out for now.

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Welcome to the club!! I woke up that way this morning. Maybe this is a sub-culture. Anyone taking notes? :laugh:

They say allergies are supposed to be bad this year, seems right so far. Have had them all my adult life. Did no help my headache this morning waking up on my face with arms over my head.....Guess I did not rest too well. lol

Should rest better tonight, Dad is doing good, so worries there are on a time out for now.

Normally I would think I am sick, but when I woke up with burning, puffy eyes, and a sinus headache, I knew it was allergies and not the flu.

That's good, you really should rest otherwise you'll start going crazy. Whenever I stay up for 48+ hours, I start going paranoid and I seem drunk. I don't need alcohol to become impaired :):

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Doing the post work unwind. I am watching the FSU/Pitt softball game on espn3.

I think that would help me fall asleep zZzZzz...

The only 2 things that helps me wind down are riding in a car, and Country music puts me right to sleep. (that I know of so far)

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Just got home from work. Long boring night. Did 300 miles around northern Indiana. Mishawaka, Michigan City, Bristol then LaPorte. Loaded the morning driver then came home. Mother-in-law is here :( Mrs. Bigtanker and her are up making Easter crafts. Guess I go to sleep alone.

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    Normally I would think I am sick, but when I woke up with burning, puffy eyes, and a sinus headache, I knew it was allergies and not the flu.

That's good, you really should rest otherwise you'll start going crazy. Whenever I stay up for 48+ hours, I start going paranoid and I seem drunk. I don't need alcohol to become impaired :):

We have both kinds of flu going around at work right now. Dropping like flies.:puke:

Staying away from that for sure. Glad it is not the flu.

Yes a little paranoia can set in. lol

Doing good though all things considered.

Playing guitar helps me unwind. Do not do it near enough lately.

Last edited:

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    We have both kinds of flu going around at work right now. Dropping like flies.:puke:

Staying away from that for sure. Glad it is not the flu.

Yes a little paranoia can set in. lol

Doing good though all things considered.

Playing guitar helps me unwind. So not do it near enough lately.

I find playing the piano/keyboard soothing. The downside is that I cannot get myself away from it once I start. I've stayed up to 4 AM just playing random songs....

Bigtanker:
    Awe, I'm sorry. Monster-in-laws always pop up at the worst times. ;p

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    I find playing the piano/keyboard soothing. The downside is that I cannot get myself away from it once I start. I've stayed up to 4 AM just playing random songs....

Bigtanker:
    Awe, I'm sorry. Monster-in-laws always pop up at the worst times. ;p

Yes, I can get that way playing guitar also. Sometimes it has the opposite effect and can get a little wound up instead.

Sorry Big Tanker...Been there.

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Yes, I can get that way playing guitar also. Sometimes it has the opposite effect and can get a little wound up instead.

Sorry Big Tanker...Been there.

I especially get wound up with upbeat songs, not so much when its under 120 BPM. I just get really focused; the more 16th notes, the more focus :):

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Not exactly upbeat, unless you're a Type O fan, then this will get ya going..........

Time for a beer and another spin....edit: only crap beer left, so got into the Jager..............yeesh

[video=youtube_share;PC7Wl1tRiE0]http://youtu.be/PC7Wl1tRiE0[/video]

Last edited:

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Work has me wound up.............FWIW I have fallen asleep hundreds of times to Type O's "October Rust".
    Don't sleep for crap anymore..............will drink and surf YT for tunes, until I get tired.

Maybe these could help you sleep.................

[video=youtube;myCOG8J3YZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myCOG8J3YZY&feature=share&list=RDmyCOG8J3Y ZY[/video]

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Hmmm, :dunno: not sure. Alls I want to do right now is target practice with my air rifle... Kinda wired too haha.

I recently found out that my German shepherd wouldn't be a good police doggy, just pumping the rifle scared her :(

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    If the big raccoon gets my cats wound up I might have to do some practice in the yard tonight too!
    Eh, just kiddin' he aint hurtin' nothin.

My big cat is laying by me, maybe the Type O "Paranoid" put her to sleep. Shes a cool cat.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hmmm, :dunno: not sure. Alls I want to do right now is target practice with my air rifle... Kinda wired too haha.

I recently found out that my German shepherd wouldn't be a good police doggy, just pumping the rifle scared her :(
    Dogs need to be trained.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Watching the gals, Texas v OK, play softball. I find I like watching college woman's softball more than college baseball. It seems like the ball is in play more and the games are not as nearly as long. I will pretty much watch anything as long as it is competitive. I spent a night watching an international archery competition once. It was riveting...

Top Bottom