• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Indy574

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    Marshall County
    OK guys, not sure if I will be able to make it to Winamac to have some fun with you all. However I do have 6 sheets of OSB if someone can come pick it up ( I don't have a pickup so it would still be an issue.) I live in Argos which is 10 miles south of Plymouth or 10 miles north of Rochester to give you an idea of where I am. If someone can come pick it up you are welcome to it. Thanks Todd

ShootinDave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Can I come too?
    Im about 15 min north of the range and can bring whatever is needed. I also have a truck and would be willing to haul stuff if needed.
    Can also bring some guns and extra ammo.
    Let me know what you need

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Can I come too?
    Im about 15 min north of the range and can bring whatever is needed. I also have a truck and would be willing to haul stuff if needed.
    Can also bring some guns and extra ammo.
    Let me know what you need

Everyone is welcome :rockwoot:

Just bring whatever you want to bring. We do a 'pitch in' style lunch. We typically bring guns and let others try them out. Bring a gun (or more), some ammo, targets if you have them but there will probably be extras if you don't have them. Its just a social shoot, no competition. We'd be glad to meet you :yesway:

Oh, and see the first page of this thread, there is a running list of things that others are bringing. Feel free to bring more of the same or something different!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    OK guys, not sure if I will be able to make it to Winamac to have some fun with you all. However I do have 6 sheets of OSB if someone can come pick it up ( I don't have a pickup so it would still be an issue.) I live in Argos which is 10 miles south of Plymouth or 10 miles north of Rochester to give you an idea of where I am. If someone can come pick it up you are welcome to it. Thanks Todd

Thanks for the donation not sure if we have any members coming from your direction that can pick them up this time around. :(

@ShootinDave
    See the FAQ on the first page for more info. Hope to see you there.

Indy574

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    Marshall County
    Thanks for the donation not sure if we have any members coming from your direction that can pick them up this time around. :(

@ShootinDave
    See the FAQ on the first page for more info. Hope to see you there.

That's fine, thought I would offer. I have a neighbor interested in it for his churches roof.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    That's fine, thought I would offer. I have a neighbor interested in it for his churches roof.

That plywood will be made holy one way or another.

As far as the competition/challenge goes, bring a rifle(preferably sighted in) and at least 10 rounds. (10 rounds is all that is required).

I'm thinking up something special for a just for kicks thing too. (no need to bring anything for it)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That plywood will be made holy one way or another.

As far as the competition/challenge goes, bring a rifle(preferably sighted in) and at least 10 rounds. (10 rounds is all that is required).

I'm thinking up something special for a just for kicks thing too. (no need to bring anything for it)

You only need EIGHT rounds for this months mini-tournament. :D

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    You only need EIGHT rounds for this months mini-tournament. :D

NWI Rifle Competition
    Time: 1PM CST
    Rules: Bring any caliber rifle with any attachments on rifle with 8 rounds.
    Target: <<CLASSIFIED>> ;)

Rules
    1) Shooter can shot from any position (standing, kneeling, sitting, or prone)
    2) Shooter will shot 2 rounds into each target (4 targets total)
    3) Shooter has 90 seconds to complete the course

What length range, If I may ask? Won't know until next week if I can make it or not.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Hi guys,

Jediagh pointed me over here.

Is there anyone from the Schererville area headed to the shoot on the 11th? I am car less right now - or more importantly I don't know if the Mrs wants to drive me down to the range. If I can convince her she may want to come with - we'll see.

I can throw some money in the pot for gas (or petrol ;)) or for ammo, whatever :)

Dave.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    I'd be glad to give you a lift, but take any or all other offers first. Use me as a last resort.

No A/C in my car. Also I end up making very weird conversation with strangers.

But you're from the UK, so if you're a fan of Father Ted or Fawlty Towers we could talk about those. :D

I said "give you a lift", but you probably think I mean "elevator" hahaha. English people... Why would I give you an elevator?
    Of course I mean I'd be happy to let you ride there with me if you can't find more suitable transport.

Last edited:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Hi guys,

Jediagh pointed me over here.

Is there anyone from the Schererville area headed to the shoot on the 11th? I am car less right now - or more importantly I don't know if the Mrs wants to drive me down to the range. If I can convince her she may want to come with - we'll see.

I can throw some money in the pot for gas (or petrol ;)) or for ammo, whatever :)

Dave.
    If my wife is working I'll be glad to give you a ride. Be forewarned, I am usually done by about 1330 (after the bacon is gone).

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If my wife is working I'll be glad to give you a ride. Be forewarned, I am usually done by about 1330 (after the bacon is gone).

if he wants to stay later i can drop him off since by that point i won't have the plywood so i do have room in the minivan. be forewarned that i am the last one to leave at closing since i am host. ;)

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    For the 1911 lovers, I'll be bringing my brand new Ruger 22/45. It has the ergos of the 1911, and it's really fun, just sucks to take apart. I don't know what it shoots well yet, hope to find out before the meet and shoot

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom