• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Melensdad, I remember picking up a deal on some 9mm mixed 500 rounds for cheap a couple years ago at the Knob... Still got most of that as I don't like pounding bullets out of my barrels because someone forgot to put the powder in the dang things.....

Remember he is still shooting it out of your handgun...... LOL...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Melensdad, I remember picking up a deal on some 9mm mixed 500 rounds for cheap a couple years ago at the Knob... Still got most of that as I don't like pounding bullets out of my barrels because someone forgot to put the powder in the dang things.....

Remember he is still shooting it out of your handgun...... LOL...

Its OK, we can use Ghost's head to pound out the bullets :laugh::laugh::laugh:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hmmmmm...... Well on that note maybe I'll throw those "No Joy" rounds of mine in the back of the jeep and see if anyone wants to play the lottery...

Click, click, bang...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I haven't had any blow ups... They have been GTG or squibs in that batch I bought down there at the machinegun shoot... It sucked trying to delicately push a squib out of one of my Beretta's... from that time on I only shoot them through one of the MAC's... the barrels on those are just bullet hoses anyway...

Melensdad seemed to think that GOW would be game and I could use the brass to reload with my own much more reliable reloads that come out of the magic blue press every night...

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    You can add my AR to the list. Please bring ammo if you want to shoot it.

IMG_5454.jpg

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Soulwraith426 was telling me he is planning on attending, might want to put him down as a maybe, he doesn't log in much

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Depending on what brand/load you want cabelas prices are not that bad. Alot of the local shops will rape you on ammo. Blythes in Griffith CAN have good prices. Forget bass pro, westforth's, and blythe's in valpo.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Yup, for bulk buys it is almost always the best way to go.

Depending on what brand/load you want cabelas prices are not that bad. Alot of the local shops will rape you on ammo. Blythes in Griffith CAN have good prices. Forget bass pro, westforth's, and blythe's in valpo.
    Yup again. There are times when Blythe's piles up cases of ammo at good prices. IF you are lucky enough to stumble in on one of those occasions then you'll get a good price.

Pretty much everyone else is going to be pretty high. Watch for advertisements in the newspaper, occasionally Cabelas and Dicks will run a hot price in the paper.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Thanks for reply. I only want to by maybe hundred rounds or so.

I know I just met you oncee, so if you don't I sure won't be offended. But if you pick up an extra 50 or 100 I'd gladly pay you for them. I just doubt I'll have any time to go shopping around beefore the shoot. And I'd sure like to try some AR's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom