• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    My gps is having trouble finding the range. I have a garmin. What should I enter in to get me there?

The range is just up the road from the intersection of 200W and 500N. (almost positive about that)

If your Garmin can find the intersection of 200W - 500N outside of Winamac then you can almost see the range from there . . . roll your windows down and follow the noise of the gunshots.

EDIT, just confirmed it on Yahoo!Maps. It is on N200W. Just north of the intersection where N200W and W500N meet.

Last edited:

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    It did not find the intersection. I'm on 30 coming from valpo. It's telling me to drive to 39 take a right Then go left on 10. Right on range road Right on 800 north Lefy on 550 west Right on 775 north Left on 550 north Left on 500 west And then it says I should be there. Does that sound right?

WOLFEMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    LAFAYETTE
    Great time guys and gals, glad we made it !!!! Shooting was fun and
    the eats were fine. Thanks to the crew that put this together !!
    This needs to come around every year.:rockwoot:

:ingo::patriot:

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Well, that was a great shoot. I wish I could have stayed longer.
    I thought the competition was pretty good.
    The guy that s*** the bed on the competition made up for it with my "little extra"

Ambu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    This was an excellent shoot. Lots of friendly people! Got to shoot many guns and certainly learned a thing or two. I'm still new to the world of firearms.

For anyone who wants to put a face with a name, I'm 6'2, short hair, gray t-shirt (waterboarding instructor), glock 26, black oakleys

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Hey Ambu! Great shooting with you and your dad! I was the guy with the 3safety handguns and lefty AR that you shot! Don't be a stranger on these forums! :)

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Hey guys,

Home now and showered, washed the cordite off me :p

Excellent day, thanks for all the pointers and the guns to shoot - excellent.

Who was the guy in the cammo shorts who let me shoot his target SIG (from Germany ;))? I can't remember your screen name.

Thanks to Davegrave for the ride out there and the company.

I'll be uploading pics to my Google Picasa album and share the link either here or another thread.

Dave (the British one).

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Hey guys,

Home now and showered, washed the cordite off me :p

Excellent day, thanks for all the pointers and the guns to shoot - excellent.

Who was the guy in the cammo shorts who let me shoot his target SIG (from Germany ;))? I can't remember your screen name.

Thanks to Davegrave for the ride out there and the company.

I'll be uploading pics to my Google Picasa album and share the link either here or another thread.

Dave (the British one).

I believe it was turnandshoot.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    We ran out of food but still had plenty of cigars when I finally packed up about 3:30 to head home. I was glad I brought the extra Red Hots and polish sausages because I think several people would have gone hungry. It was great to see such a large crowd, lots of new faces and I didn't get to meet many of the newbies to the shoot, I was the guy in the Hawaiian shirt smoking a cigar. I know Jediagh counted 29 when we started up the grills, but I think several more showed up after that count.

Burgers fried in Bacon Grease!!! YUM. But a cardiologists dream come true!

I think I need to buy an FN SCAR HEAVY. That rifle was way better than I would have expected. It recoiled as light as my 6.5 Grendel, but when Byron stripped the bolt carrier out of the gun I could see why the 308 recoil was so light, the BCG was a massive hunk of steel that worked on a pre-tensioned recoil spring so it made for a very soft shooting gun. Totally awesome.

Oh, and Joe didn't break any of my guns today . . . but he did have a Beretta 92 magazine fall apart while he loaded the gun. 1st Rule of INGO shoots => Don't let Joe shoot your stuff!

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    The food was great. I am still full.

My pics are currently being uploaded. If you have a google account I think you can tag yourselves in the pics, and I think you can download them too if you want and do what you will with them. They're still being uploaded as I said, so give it 30 mins or so if you don't see yourself :P There's around 150 in total.

https://picasaweb.google.com/napalm...authkey=Gv1sRgCLSTwYbPisLDjQE&feat=directlink

(try that?)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom