• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I picked up a **** ton (550rds) of 22lr at Walmart today so I hope there's plenty of 22 action :P I looked at the price of the funner (is that a word?) ammo but my credit card told me no. :(

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    I picked up a **** ton (550rds) of 22lr at Walmart today so I hope there's plenty of 22 action :P I looked at the price of the funner (is that a word?) ammo but my credit card told me no. :(

FYI (that's American slang for "what you said was wrong, but what I'm about to say is right") :D In these parts, a 550 pack isn't a **** ton. We just call that a starter kit.

And to be "event relevant" (thanks Joe) Pork just went into the smoker and all my guns are nice and clean.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    FYI (that's American slang for "what you said was wrong, but what I'm about to say is right") :D In these parts, a 550 pack isn't a **** ton. We just call that a starter kit.

And to be "event relevant" (thanks Joe) Pork just went into the smoker and all my guns are nice and clean.
    Starter pack sounds about right. If I don't have a couple of those on hand at all times I start to twitch, just a little. But then I go into serious withdraws.

Just don't let Joe near the smoker or we'll have PULLED PORK tomorrow. :cool:

Oh, and I clean my guns AFTER.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    They were on sale, so I grabbed a tub each of potato salad, cole slaw, and macaroni salad.

Plus a jar of horseradish mustard. ;)

Also picked up a sling and mounts at Dicks for my 10/22. It now sports a wood stock I recently got from INGO member turnkey.

DGG_7025pw.jpg

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell

:D :D :D

Ok, its more ammo than I've ever owned in my life time (and would get me locked up in prison for 5 years in the UK without a licence) :p

I'l be bringing a video camera as well as the DSLR so there will be videos from my side too.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Ok, its more ammo than I've ever owned in my life time (and would get me locked up in prison for 5 years in the UK without a licence) :p

I'l be bringing a video camera as well as the DSLR so there will be videos from my side too.

You are in for a VERY BIG suprise when you see the massive amounts of ammo & guns that are going to be literally all over the tables & benches tomorrow then.

FOR THE QUEEN! :patriot: <- Imagine the union jack.

BTW food list updated; chilling the water for the "purple drink" and taking out the misc items. Will go to Menards for the plywood this evening. We are at $54 for wood so we have enough for this month. Funds are gettng low however.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

WELCOME TO INDIANA and SANE GUN LAWS.

FWIW, I probably am down to maybe 10,000 rounds of ammo, of which less than 1000 is 22lr. At the start of summer I had at least double that amount. Its getting so low that I feel a twitch coming on ;) I better get my reloading room put back together and get my inventory back up before I go into full seizure.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    NapalmFTW, rejoice you have been freed from your shackles and are now able to loose lots of money to the many ammo companies in our fair land... LOL...

550 rds, shoot at the last GB get together the girls must have gone through 5000 rounds of 22LR alone.... then came all the rest of the calibers...

The last time I went dogging in South Dakota I went through 2000 rounds of 223/5.56, 5000 rounds of 22LR, and a couple dozen assorted 12 guage shells... oh and a couple 357 magnum's and a few 9mm's to boot... all over a very memorial weekend...

Sooo should I be bringing the 30 carbine for someone to shoot ?? Cause I don't have any ammo I want to shoot through it and my foot's still complaining to me about all the walking and the weight and all... The Shellie, I mean Tommy will be with...

Melensdad, you got to watch my wife she can be sneaky, she loves collecting brass...

and I think I have heard enough about Joe and what he's been doing to the meat...

looking forward to the shoot...

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Just got a call from work... I may not be able to make it tomorrow afterall :xmad:. Still got a few tricks up my sleeve to try, so not sure yet. I'd guesstimate the odds at a 65/35 chance that I won't be able to attend. The Sig hasn't arrived yet either, Nothing ever goes according to plans:rolleyes:.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I know how you feel. I have one of those jobs that I am on call 24/7. Even to have a day off for this I have take a vacation day so I know I will be home in time. The car is all packed up except for the bacon. I need to put a sticky note on the steering wheel so I don't forget it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom