• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Yay I am able and planning on comming. I will have my arsonal sgl 31 (ak74 5.45x39), rem 700 308, walther g22 22lr, g26 9mm, ruger sr9 9mm, pt1911 ar 45acp. lemmie know though pm if someone wants to shoot something. oh and ill have my sw 360 357mag but be warned it hurts!!!!!!:ar15:

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    M1 garand the trigger group falls out when shooting. I have found its a common problem. I just want to be careful since this appears to be a complete original gun i want to avoid swaping parts if i can. Its my first one and i dont know much about there workings as of yet. I plan to get another for shooting more often but this day seems fitting to bring her out.

I also would love to get a carbine :)

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    It's the stock or the trigger guard that is out of shape... Had that problem before with one of mine, but it would normally show up in the winter....

Trigger guard is a bit of some work to replace, need 12 fingers all in good shape...

If someone wants to throw some ammo in for the carbine I could probably throw that in the car...

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Just confirming I'm gonna be there, it was really iffy for a while. I've been getting hammered at work, Haven't seen anyone for a few months.

Looks like it'll be me +1, my nephew.

Hopefully the Sig comes in tomorrow, I only ordered it 5-27-11 and it was supposedly shipped on 8-26 but hasn'e arrived at the store yet. They confirmed with Sig and it was shipped so any day... Hoping it arrives so I can bring it. Fingers crossed. C'yall Sunday.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    . . . Hopefully the Sig comes in tomorrow, I only ordered it 5-27-11 and it was supposedly shipped on 8-26 but hasn'e arrived at the store yet. They confirmed with Sig and it was shipped so any day... Hoping it arrives so I can bring it. Fingers crossed. C'yall Sunday.
    GREAT, haven't seen you in a l_o_n_g time. Even if the Sig doesn't show up there will be plenty of fun toys to shoot!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Ok ... what's the current list of those needing a ride, those willing to carpool, those willing to offer a ride, etc. ??? I imagine Jediagh would have a better handle on this?

I'm asking because it seems I've been abandoned by all my co-workers, friends, and family ... so, I might have a spare seat in my Cavalier. Also, my plans are pretty fluid right now in regards to departure time so I could work with anyone in a similiar situation.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ok ... what's the current list of those needing a ride, those willing to carpool, those willing to offer a ride, etc. ??? I imagine Jediagh would have a better handle on this?

I'm asking because it seems I've been abandoned by all my co-workers, friends, and family ... so, I might have a spare seat in my Cavalier. Also, my plans are pretty fluid right now in regards to departure time so I could work with anyone in a similiar situation.

You must smell & thus why nobody wants to ride with you. :laugh:
    Here is who was looking to carpool.

NapalmFTW from Highland/Griffith area I think
    EvilBlackRifle from Portage (I think Joe is picking him up and Clif is taking him back).

@Andy
    Updated the list to include +1

Wow we are close to 30 people now!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    You must smell & thus why nobody wants to ride with you. :laugh: ...

Hey! ... I didn't say nobody wanted to ride with me. They don't want to go to the event itself soooo ... either you smell (or GeronimoJoe's new gun he's trying to sell) or IT'S TOOOO FAR for them. It's ok though ... their loss.

Last edited:

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Also, just rubbed the pork to smoke it tomorrow.

IMG-20110909-00022.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom