• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Now from looking for talent in all the wrong places in my earlier years with the Gunbunnies Project.... Be careful Cliff45 as those girls will beat you all up over being called strippers... they like to be called exotic dancers you know...

Just my .02 cents worth...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    fyi for our new members coming.

How to find us on the range?
    Look for us on the 25 yard range and this yellow wagon.
    FR1245-2.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    The ironic thing is there he goes walking down the road, all the way out to Winamac with all those guns and ammo cans in his yellow wagon and he doesn't even get a second look by the multiple municipalities police departments that he walks through, but if you come up to Hammond and OC the police are all over you about how it is supposedly illegal for mere mortals to carry thier pistols openly while in possession of a LTCH, go figure...

ShootinDave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Just got a HiPoint 9mm carbine. The thing didnt cost much, but works good (just passed 200 with no issue) If anybody wants to check it out, let me know

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    It's starting to look like I will be able to maybe probably try to make it ... possibly. I just have to program all the gas stations on the way there and back into the GPS. Load an extra spare tire and charge up the Iridium 9555 phone. :D

I don't really think I have anything that isn't already on the list except for maybe a J-Frame? Gun store commandos seem to tell the ladies that a J-Frame is perfect for them. It would be nice to have one there to dispel the myth that they are easy to shoot. I have a few non-traditional (piston or piston-like) AR's but there's nothing terribly different from the other AR's that will be present.

There's stuff missing that I would like to see but not necessary ... I would have access to it by other means. I've seen a Garand at previous M&S's but I know ammo (30-06) isn't cheap for them. I would love to see and try a Benelli M-4. Anyone have one?

If I have room, I might pack the photo gear. Other than that, it's going to be an excercise in figuring what I can fit in my tiny Cavalier. I'll try to pack the canopy and my spotting scopes. I'm hoping to need them. If I find some 6.5 Grendel at Cabelas, maybe Melensdad will let me stretch his AR's legs on the 200 yard line. I would love to do a side by side with one of my AR's or my M14SA.

There's also this.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Count me in!

For food, I'll bring some sides like cole slaw, potato salad, etc.

For fun;

Remington 7615P(it has a small scope on it now, but it will come off after the rifle competition ;))
    Ruger 10/22 with red dot
    Ruger MK678 22 pistol
    SKS paratrooper (since sadclown had to withdraw his:D)

I'll have some ammo for the above.

I'll bring some other stuff like a small table or two, a bunch of paper targets to share, spotting scope/tripod, and whatever else I think of. I'll put in a $ donation to the plywood, as well.

Also, I'll bring one of my camera outfits to 'preserve' the day. :D

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Ok i'm there but without the wife. Shes not a gun nut like me so i can't expect her to want to come along really ;)

I';ll be picking up a box or two of ammo and bringing my Nikon DSLR like others, so there'll be plenty of pics taken - I'm willing to wander around and get pics of whoever with whatever guns - just find the guy in the tshirt that says: ENGLAND :)

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I may have convinced an Italian to come shooting with me.
    laurens097.jpg

But if she comes, she says she can't just have fun, she has got to try and raise some money for the American Red Cross. So anyone wanting to put there skills to the test against hers will have to make a small donation to her Red Run Team Greater Chicago - Run Red Team 2011:

This is for charity people, and all in good fun. Come and make a donation and test your skills against this lovely lady. Hopefully there will be interest in this, because if not, then instead of coming shooting she will be going door to door asking for donations and that's no fun for anyone. You guys know you want to get a pretty lady shooting and donate to a good cause at the same time.

laurens135.jpg

All cash collected there will be grouped into a large sum and a donation will be made by her in the name of the NWI INGOers.:rockwoot:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    It's starting to look like I will be able to maybe probably try to make it ... possibly. I just have to program all the gas stations on the way there and back into the GPS. Load an extra spare tire and charge up the Iridium 9555 phone. :D

I don't really think I have anything that isn't already on the list except for maybe a J-Frame? Gun store commandos seem to tell the ladies that a J-Frame is perfect for them. It would be nice to have one there to dispel the myth that they are easy to shoot. I have a few non-traditional (piston or piston-like) AR's but there's nothing terribly different from the other AR's that will be present.

There's stuff missing that I would like to see but not necessary ... I would have access to it by other means. I've seen a Garand at previous M&S's but I know ammo (30-06) isn't cheap for them. I would love to see and try a Benelli M-4. Anyone have one?

If I have room, I might pack the photo gear. Other than that, it's going to be an excercise in figuring what I can fit in my tiny Cavalier. I'll try to pack the canopy and my spotting scopes. I'm hoping to need them. If I find some 6.5 Grendel at Cabelas, maybe Melensdad will let me stretch his AR's legs on the 200 yard line. I would love to do a side by side with one of my AR's or my M14SA.

There's also this.

I will have my slp which is popular in the 3 gun world. You are free to shoot it as long as I get a couple pics! I also plan on stretching the legs of the. 308 at 200.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    A fellow italian is going to be there ??? Cool... You know I might have to throw my camera in my bag and a few cards..... I am lining up pin-up shoots for next spring now...

Since this spring didn't go very well with the broken foot and all...

Also to clarify this post isn't just un-related jabber, as I will have some assorted chips coming to the shoot also...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom