Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    was it a co,plaint or a statement?

in any case, this one is open to all

:)

Yup. No complaint. Just a statement plain and simple. I think it's great that INGO is doing this. It's fun. I only mentioned it as an observation that it is assumed by most businesses that everyone has a FB account. I technically have one, but it's deactivated.

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    I don't use FB either and I'll miss out on some things that I'd like to participate in. So be it. "Liking" something on FB gives them greater access to your info, so even if I had a FB page, I'd be hesitant to like everything. For me, it is a privacy issue. I like that Indy Trading Post had an alternate entry system.

Sounds like me... I have a FB account but I don't use my real name. Thought it was a lot of info to give out. People that know me know how to find me. Only one other person I know does not use his real name. I am not on there very much anyway.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I don't even like signing up for the email lists. In fact, I'd rather like a page on FB and then un-like it later then sign up for an email list and then have to unsubscribe later.

I like to support these companies but I don't like spam emails and I don't like to plaster my FB page with pages I liked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom