• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Just so it is known, I will not be returning to ITP. After the **** I just seen from the owners post. I will not do business with a person that will come on here and flat out lie. And to be clear, I never mad any bad or negative remarks to Brian or about him or his store. It was the situation, and Matt. And I never said be a man n get on here. And as far as I go from here, **** ITP and all the bull**** that comes with it. I know as a man what was said, and I know I can't make anyone believe me. But I wouldn't lie about some ****ed up **** like this. I know when I am wrong, but this sure ain't a time. **** ITP....

Well, that's unfortunate. As for me, before reading this thread, I knew nothing about ITP. After reading through this mess I have to say that ITP is now on my list of places to go on the next Indy gun store run. I can only hope that finances allow that to be sooner rather than later.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    ITP remains a stellar shop

I try to stay away from these type of threads like I try to avoid the cop bashing threads. But the OP story didn't sound right from the beginning. So I continued to read this thread with mild interest.

I was in ITP yesterday shooting on the range. I am in there shooting pretty regular as I took advantage of the promotions for the range pass's. After the range I'm just hanging out looking at the guns. One of the employees takes the time to talk to me about one of the range guns. Got me interested so I rented the gun, bought the store ammo and shot the range gun. I did this because the employee took the time to talk to me. That is the kind of shop it is.

I have always been treated very well at ITP. Everyone has without exception been very professional and helpful. I dont know any of them by name, but I do know they are very busy any time I have been there. Now unless they are giving away free guns I have to believe they are successful because of how they do business. So I take this threads complaint as with most shop bashing threads with a grain of salt. Once again when as with almost everyone of these threads bashing a gun shop (with the exception of the dreaded Don's) the gun shop response makes a lot more sense than the OP.

I guess we have a tenancy to want to support the apparent underdog, but the guy with the complaint is not always the whole story. I said it before and I will say it again. Unless you have lived all across this nation and have dealt with guns shops in other states you really dont know how good we have it here Indiana. We have some of the best gun shops in the nation competing with each other for our business. This makes us as consumers in a niche market, very fortunate.

I observed how busy Brian the owner was yesterday at the shop and its good to see he could still take the time to shed light on this thread. It just boosts my confidence in ITP even more. Great management, great employees, great shop.

ctb1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    Like Birds Away above, I have never been to Indy Trading Post. Now after all this drama I can't wait to check it out.

bbr1121

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2011
    murca
    Thanks to everyone for the kind words. We have wonderful customers and hope to have even more wonderful customers in the future. The bottom line is that we are all very different but for two things that connect us all... Our love for our country and our guns!!!! We hope to see everyone soon!
    -matt

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Thanks to everyone for the kind words. We have wonderful customers and hope to have even more wonderful customers in the future. The bottom line is that we are all very different but for two things that connect us all... Our love for our country and our guns!!!! We hope to see everyone soon!
    -matt

:yesway: I'll be in this weekend to finalize that deal we talked about. :yesway:

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    You reniging on our deal for the Jennings?

Whoa, Whoa... wait a minute***, I got a Davis Derringer.... Mint Condition...Never Fired (all in one piece) ..... Collectors Edition..... only need $150 trade equity..... first come first served.....TAKE A NUMBER!!!

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    alright, that's enough. this reads makes my head hurt. OP, if you can't type without swearing, don't post. If you can't post without insulting people, don't post. this is your one warning.

Top Bottom