• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ctb1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    As a result of this thread, I made my first visit to Indy Trading Post yesterday. I met Chris, Matt and Anthony. They couldn't have been nicer or more friendly. Thanks to the OP for making me aware of this shop. It will now be a regular stop for me when I'm in Indy. Highly recommended. Funny how things work out.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    As a result of this thread, I made my first visit to Indy Trading Post yesterday. I met Chris, Matt and Anthony. They couldn't have been nicer or more friendly. Thanks to the OP for making me aware of this shop. It will now be a regular stop for me when I'm in Indy. Highly recommended. Funny how things work out.

I am definitely stopping in the next time I am in Indy.

Brushscrubber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Haven't been on for a little while, been so dang busy. One of the 1st threads to read all the way through was 17 pages and my head hurts now. LOL

I will have to say I was really impressed with ITP when I visited them this Spring. New to handguns, I went in to talk with someone regarding a Glock. They were packed as hell that morning and one of their staff waited on me knowing I wasn't going to buy that day. They showed me a Glock (can't remember model now), answered all my questions, and informed me about the different models and different manufacturers that would be comparable. At NO time did I feel rushed, or like I was a nuisance in anyway despite having several customers waiting to be taken care of. They were professional and very helpful to me and I will gladly go back when things start to slow again.

Still today I have yet to get that handgun due to some financial issues shortly after that visit, but hopefully it looks like it may be a good Christmas present to myself.

I guess my only thought regarding the original posting is that it shows how we have changed so much in society. If I have a beef with an owner or individual I will always resolve the issue FIRST with that person, then if I am unsatisfied then I tell people I know about the negative experience I had.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Was in ITP today.... Had some great conversation about Judges and suppressors, Picked up some targets at a steal...

but Matt wouldnt trade my Lorcin 380 and 100 dollars for a Scar. I mean I swear Brians uncles brothers best friend twice removed told me at the 1500 he would do it.

Just Kidding...

I love me some ITP

Top Bottom