• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mad Anthony Wayne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    NE central Indiana
    I was asked to take my post down, so I did. I should have taken a few moments to calm down before I posted. I will say that I'm very disappointed in a few INGO members who blindly believe the OP without taking two minutes to check the ITP area on this forum. Their area is full of positive feedback after positive feedback. Brian is a friend of mine and I can vouch for his character as a person, as well as a successful business owner. I've also been a customer at his store since long before the range was open...I guess that's why some of the post in this thread angered me a bit.

To anyone who reads this thread, feel secure that Brian is a stand up guy, and he employs kind and helpful people. Don't take my word for it, go in and see for yourself.

Last edited:

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I was asked to take my post down, so I did. I will say that I'm very disappointed in a few INGO members who blindly believe the OP without taking two minutes to check the ITP area on this forum. Their area is full of positive feedback after positive feedback. Brian is a friend of mine and I can vouch for his character as a person, as well as a successful business owner. I've also been a customer at his store since long before the range was open...I guess that's why some of the post in this thread angered me a bit.

To anyone who reads this thread, feel secure that Brian is a stand up guy, and he employs kind and helpful people. Don't take my word for it, go in and see for yourself.

Just because he is your friend doesn't mean that he did right by this guy. Just like you had a moment of weakness and posted something you later removed. Maybe your friend did too.

That being said, this is a giant mess and someone should visit any shop before forming opinions of it.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Just because he is your friend doesn't mean that he did right by this guy. Just like you had a moment of weakness and posted something you later removed. Maybe your friend did too.

That being said, this is a giant mess and someone should visit any shop before forming opinions of it.
    It's very easy to lose your temper when you see a friend under attack. +1 to MAW for realizing his mistake and correcting it. There are probably a lot of posts on here I should have retracted. Hey, does ITP carry CZs? I may have to take a road trip.:D

bbr1121

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2011
    murca
    We do have a couple cz p-07s in stock. One 9mm one 40s&w. We also typically stock the wonderful cz75. We don't have any 75s at the moment but our inventory is constantly changing.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    cant we all just get along? :)

i had a public tiff with an INGO shop and the staff made an extra effort to make it right. I'm sure ITP would do the same. I hope the OP and ITP can work out any differences and start a beneficial relationship involving the exchange of cash and goods. ;)

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    It's very easy to lose your temper when you see a friend under attack. +1 to MAW for realizing his mistake and correcting it. There are probably a lot of posts on here I should have retracted. Hey, does ITP carry CZs? I may have to take a road trip.:D

Hey just to get this thread side tracked a little. Yeager says CZs are junk :D

Biggie82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    Just so it is known, I will not be returning to ITP. After the **** I just seen from the owners post. I will not do business with a person that will come on here and flat out lie. And to be clear, I never mad any bad or negative remarks to Brian or about him or his store. It was the situation, and Matt. And I never said be a man n get on here. And as far as I go from here, **** ITP and all the bull**** that comes with it. I know as a man what was said, and I know I can't make anyone believe me. But I wouldn't lie about some ****ed up **** like this. I know when I am wrong, but this sure ain't a time. **** ITP....

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Just so it is known, I will not be returning to ITP. After the **** I just seen from the owners post. I will not do business with a person that will come on here and flat out lie. And to be clear, I never mad any bad or negative remarks to Brian or about him or his store. It was the situation, and Matt. And I never said be a man n get on here. And as far as I go from here, **** ITP and all the bull**** that comes with it. I know as a man what was said, and I know I can't make anyone believe me. But I wouldn't lie about some ****ed up **** like this. I know when I am wrong, but this sure ain't a time. **** ITP....
    Dude, your story sounded bogus from the begining and now you just sound nuts.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I have bought only one gun from ITP and had a great experience. Sorry you did not, but the math in the op just does not add up.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Was in ITP earlier today. Stopped by just to chat and check up on a few things. Matt was very polite and cordial to me. He had time to converse with me even though he knew I wasnt buying anything....

I support ITP Brian, Matt et all have been nothing but good to me.

D2VW14_20

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Scottsburg In
    I swung in there while I was up that way for work. Neat little shop. Met Matt, INCCWChris, and (I think) Dave. Bought a MOE Grip and a box of .22LR. Checked out their selection. Nice selection of firearms and accessories. It was worth the few miles out of the way I went.

BTW, I was greeted outside the store and inside the store. Great CS. Thanks ITP

Mad Anthony Wayne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    NE central Indiana

Wow, just wow!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom