• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunner69

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Anderson

1. 'Cause otherwise they'd have to stay home and cook dinner.
    2. Their husbands aren't smart enough to disable the wireless network when they go to work...
    I lol'd :laugh: ....actually a walk might not be a bad idea for some of them
    NYCrally-10.jpg

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Indiana Moms that I know, which are several from homeschooling & twins groups, carry concealed and are against gun control.

And some of us carry open.

Could it be possible to organize a counter rally of pro-gun moms WITHOUT sparking hostilities?????

I'd like to see it. If handled properly it could lead to some civil lady to lady discussion rather than 2 deeply divided sides.

:laugh: Not a chance in hell. They don't have a rational argument to start with. When backed into a corner they will default to their screaming and yelling.

I'm so going. So they're going to start at 10 and end their little march at the Capitol, huh? Wonder how they'll feel to find someone already there?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I find it curious that someone who has achieved the oh-so-difficult to attain status of "mom" should automatically be imbued with some sort of superior morality that we should look upon their opinion as somehow authoritative.

....I wonder how many of those "wonderful" moms are pro-abortion.

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    I find it curious that someone who has achieved the oh-so-difficult to attain status of "mom" should automatically be imbued with some sort of superior morality that we should look upon their opinion as somehow authoritative.

....I wonder how many of those "wonderful" moms are pro-abortion.

I have never heard of a Million Mom March against Abortion!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I would join you but I got the wrong hangy down parts down there. Sorry :(

You gotta wife, mother, sister, cousin, aunt, female friend? Pass the word.

The rest of you guys pass the word to your female friends too, please. My FB account is non-interactive and used solely for "following" relevant groups. INGO is my only other social media.

I've posted in the Women's Forum too, but we know how little traffic that gets relative to INGO overall.

Honestly, I'm not sure a male presence would be all that bad. Just tailor the signage to put the focus on the women. "My wife carries a gun because I can't be with her all the time." "Glock: when you care enough to give the very best." It is close to V-day and all that.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    You gotta wife, mother, sister, cousin, aunt, female friend? Pass the word.

The rest of you guys pass the word to your female friends too, please. My FB account is non-interactive and used solely for "following" relevant groups. INGO is my only other social media.

I've posted in the Women's Forum too, but we know how little traffic that gets relative to INGO overall.

Honestly, I'm not sure a male presence would be all that bad. Just tailor the signage to put the focus on the women. "My wife carries a gun because I can't be with her all the time." "Glock: when you care enough to give the very best." It is close to V-day and all that.

Sadly no I don't have a wife :( Thanks for rubbing salt in that wound ;)

I will however spread the word to all the women I know. Maybe both of them will show up. Haha, such a sad life I lead.

Truth be told I could probably get a couple to show up. I will get back to you on that. Maybe I can bring a few ladies with me.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Yeah, I'll bet not as many people show up as did for the pro-gun rally this past weekend. But the media coverage will be the exact opposite... As in I didn't see much of anything about the pro-gun rally and the million mom march that probably turns out like a dozen people will get over hyped.

Tobias

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    A) I would't tempt a confrontation with this group. That is exactly what they are looking for. ANYTHING to get media exposure.

B) If (and a big if) you want to tempt it, I'd beat them at their own game. Women and kids, armed for their own safety. Little signs that say "My mommy loves me enough to protect me". This is an emotional game, and our opponent is an EXPERT player.

Well said!

Top Bottom