Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Where will the INGO booth be this time?
    We are set up close to where we were in January. When you come through the entrance look straight ahead and find the Tommy Guns sign. Look at 10 o'clock from there and you'll see the INGO sign.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    And they're off!! 1417 and they are still lined up at the door

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It has slowed down but we sold a he crap out of the swag. Saw a bunch of INGOers from AllenM in Avon to GFGT from Mitchell. The target is black sillouette and we have a silver Sharpie. Ammo bag? Don't pick it up.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well, I can no longer say I've never been to a 1500 anymore now. :D

The INGO booth was the highlight of the show. :D

Good job representing Kelly and CM. :thumbsup:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Thanks Kelly and CM for running the show today! A huge help to us all!

yeah, don't pick up the bag... partly because it'd be cheating by guessing the weight... But mostly dues to liability reasons lol

boiler1978

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2015
    Greenwood
    Can someone give me a heads up on carrying to the show. I figure I'll have to unload my handgun and have it zip tied before entering. Do I also need to unload the magazine, or can I just toss it in my pocket?

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    Nice show today ......haven't been to one in a while . ( Did score a nice all matching numbers , clean never shot ? SKS for $325 ) ( Like I needed another one )
    Nice to meet some fellow Ingo'ers and put a face with the name (Kelly and CM ) .
    Can't wait to show off my new INGO T SHIRT . Sorry but did try and lift the range bag with the ammo ..... Better put a sign on it ...." Don't touch "
    Thanks to all for donating their time .

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Nice show today ......haven't been to one in a while . ( Did score a nice all matching numbers , clean never shot ? SKS for $325 ) ( Like I needed another one )
    Nice to meet some fellow Ingo'ers and put a face with the name (Kelly and CM ) .
    Can't wait to show off my new INGO T SHIRT . Sorry but did try and lift the range bag with the ammo  ..... Better put a sign on it ...." Don't touch "
    Thanks to all for donating their time .

No lift the bag! INGOers CalibratedElbow45 and ScaleArmMcGee would both have a seriously unfair advantage.

It is always great putting a face to a handle. INGO is very unique in the that way compared to other online forums where you'll never meet those people ever.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Can someone give me a heads up on carrying to the show. I figure I'll have to unload my handgun and have it zip tied before entering. Do I also need to unload the magazine, or can I just toss it in my pocket?
    Clearing barrel is near the entrance. When you hand your ticket to the ticket taker they'll ask if you have any guns, say yes and proceed to the table of IMPD officers. Hand them your unloaded firearm, I lock the slide back and hand it to them. You can ask for the zip tie to go through the mag well if your holster like that better. The 1500 is not a "no loaded magazines" show. You will have to show the person at the exit door your weapon is still zip-tied and must be until you exit the building.

Other shows in this area are "no loaded mags" which translates (in my world) to "carry the S&W Model 19". Handing a revolver to an officer who looks 12 is always a hoot. However those shows have someone at the exit with side-cuts who will remove the zip-tie.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Great to see familiar faces and meet some new ones. Only 2 "Grumblers" to my knowledge so that was good.
    I did finally get my slides from Wendall at Indy Laser. His work was stellar.
    A smoking hot ZT folder from Brad.

A great day. Thanks to all that took the time to stop by.

mntman0902

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2018
    dunreith
    indy 1500 apocalypse

hi there. brand new to the INGO. I will too be attending with some friends of mine on sunday. will be looking for some reloading deals. and also that diamond in the ruff! have fun hunting!

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    hi there. brand new to the INGO. I will too be attending with some friends of mine on sunday. will be looking for some reloading deals. and also that diamond in the ruff! have fun hunting!
    Welcome to INGO. Stop by the INGO booth for swag, sign the target and guess the number of rounds in the bag. Now the guys working the booth Sunday, they won't be as cool as the guys who worked it today, just sayin... :D

boiler1978

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2015
    Greenwood
    Clearing barrel is near the entrance. When you hand your ticket to the ticket taker they'll ask if you have any guns, say yes and proceed to the table of IMPD officers. Hand them your unloaded firearm, I lock the slide back and hand it to them. You can ask for the zip tie to go through the mag well if your holster like that better. The 1500 is not a "no loaded magazines" show. You will have to show the person at the exit door your weapon is still zip-tied and must be until you exit the building.

Other shows in this area are "no loaded mags" which translates (in my world) to "carry the S&W Model 19". Handing a revolver to an officer who looks 12 is always a hoot. However those shows have someone at the exit with side-cuts who will remove the zip-tie.

Thanks!

Top Bottom