cone-696x478.jpg

The Cone Of Shame!!

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    That Falls City is closed til Tuesday (Voices Carry :)) is a reflection of the realities of recovery.

Of course, Indiucky's insistence that (as a French Indian War reenactor) his surgeon use period correct medical devices may be playing a part.

[video=youtube;F_0YTX9Hqr8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_0YTX9Hqr8[/video]

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    That Falls City is closed til Tuesday (Voices Carry :)) is a reflection of the realities of recovery.

Of course, Indiucky's insistence that (as a French Indian War reenactor) his surgeon use period correct medical devices may be playing a part.

Funny you say that. Some surgeons actually do use obsidian scalpels.

Get well, Rick.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    So a made a quick video to mark Indiucky's surgery, and YouTube got all bent outa shape because I used a snippet of a Beatles song.

Indiucky must be feeling OK, as this is the solution...

[video=youtube;ApmqmQ6cXJY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApmqmQ6cXJY[/video]

I swear it made sense with The Beatles song. Sorta kinda.

Doing fine guys...Thanks for all your prayers and support....That photo is a photo my wife snapped right before surgery...My phone is ringing, I look down and see the call is a 765 area code....."Canada? Who is calling me from Canada???"

It was Kirk Freeman....Just checking in...When my wife heard me talking to Kirk, she said, "Really???? You're INGOing right before surgery???"

I didn't realize she had snapped that photo until she texted it to mammynun at his request....What's funny is??? I am not wearing a breech cloth in this photo...Just a dress.....:)

I am sore as ****....But glad what should be south is south and what should be north is back north...

Top Bottom