• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbmalibu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    north judson Indiana
    Ok guys so im still alittle confused on if the new permits are gonna be available as lifetime or not. I don't have one currently and just bought a handgun a month or so ago and need to get my permit.

marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    The new and improved method of filing will increase my travel time. I used to giterdone with one trip. Now I will have to make at least 2 20 mi. round trips.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Just a few weeks ago I washed my wallet twice in the same week. Destroyed two non-laminated copies.

My original LTCH has been through the wash several times. I had it laminated at a print shop. For a couple bucks. Did you guys laminate yourselves or did the business you took it to do a lousy job?
    Let me google that for you I think you're doing it wrong

i keep hearing that Indiana is doing away with the lifetime LTCH, is there an official date on that?

I heard that too. I sure am glad those gun counter guys keep up on this stuff.
    No It is not going away.

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oh great! I just sent in my change of address forms a week or two ago and paid for new copies for both my wife and myself. Since the next time i move, it will be in a casket out the front door. I wonder if the state will do me a solid and not send me a paper two weeks before the plastics come out....

Well, ISP blessed me today with both my wife's and I's revised address LTCH's. Of course they sent me paper ones 1 day before the new plastic ones come out. Thanks ISP....OH, they have an announcement on their firearms licensing page that states that the plastic license is optional, and that you cannot request them until Oct. 1.

Top Bottom