• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    My best guess is because no one told me. In this case, it doesn't matter since there was no classifer stages. I'll make the correction before I upload the official results if you email your number to me.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Stages were awesome. My shooting was :poop:. I completely bombed dirty deeds. Oh well. practice practice practice.

I actually did pretty good on dirty deeds, my only miss being the 2nd closest target :ugh:

He didn't buy it when I told him I shot two through the same hole :D

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Thanks to Jake and the crew for a good match.
    Quite impressive that on Saturday I actually got home a little sooner than originally expected, which is saying a lot with bagged targets.

It was good to meet you guys.

-rvb

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Always good to meet more shooters! How'd you do?

Over-all I'm happy with my shooting. This was my first production match since moving up in classification, so I was happy my match % against Bob reflected my classification.

But there is always room for improvement... I'm frustrated I only shot 85% of the available points and 3 mikes and a NS is, well, un-acceptable. Neither is really like me. But regardless, those issues alone would not have changed the standings... Bob's talent is in a whole higher league.

-rvb

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Over-all I'm happy with my shooting. This was my first production match since moving up in classification, so I was happy my match % against Bob reflected my classification.

But there is always room for improvement... I'm frustrated I only shot 85% of the available points and 3 mikes and a NS is, well, un-acceptable. Neither is really like me. But regardless, those issues alone would not have changed the standings... Bob's talent is in a whole higher league.

-rvb

That's cool, I'm new to the whole USPSA thing, but it's a blast to watch the guys who really know what they are doing shoot.

I know I need to slow down a bit and really work on making the "A" shots before trying to speed up.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Thanks to Jake and the crew for a good match.
    Quite impressive that on Saturday I actually got home a little sooner than originally expected, which is saying a lot with bagged targets.

It was good to meet you guys.

-rvb

and a pleasure to meet you, ryan. glad to have the opportunity to pick your brain a bit.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Hehe, looking at the list and asking "how you did" is kinda funny, Mr Second Place :yesway:

Damn youngins running and gunnin and shooting up the place :D

Well done! Hope to get to see you shoot sometime.

Are you shooting South Central?

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    It was kinda cool talking to Vogel after the match. He share a couple of funny stories regarding his quick draw taser and gave some tips on strengthening wrists.

I had no idea this guy I was just chatting with beat out Sevigney for the National Championship in Production last year. Glanced over my recently obtained issue of Front Sight last night when I got home, and by God, there's a picture of Bob, the guy I was talking too... interesting to know he's the only full time LEO to win that title.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I want to thank you guys for coming and out shooting the match, I hope you had a good time.
    If you liked that one, then the Section Match this June will be your kind of match. Just picture alot more targets, alot more steel, and alot larger range for Coach to "expand" on my stage ideas. What's not to love about that?

Top Bottom