• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Freshman Democratic Sen. Joe Donnelly is opposing a ban on assault weapons sought by President Barack Obama.
    A Donnelly spokesman told The Associated Press Wednesday that the Indiana lawmaker will vote against the ban but has not decided whether he would support universal background checks.
    Donnelly represents a key bloc of moderate to conservative Democrats the president must win over. The announcement also marks a key early stance from Donnelly just a few months after winning a state that went heavily for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney in last year's election.
    Indiana Senator Joe Donnelly opposing assault weapons ban - Local News - Indianapolis, IN | NBC News

Gino66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    SWIN
    I'm glad to hear that. Perhaps.....just thinking out loud here....he could respond to his constituents FIRST, before he looks into the camera and tells the world. I appreciate direct communication, esp when I have asked a direct question of him/his staff.

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    He saw the handwriting on the wall and saw it was going nowhere.

My prediction is he will vote for universal background checks and the magazine capacity bills. He will call them commen sense gun laws..

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Booya!

I am glad I wrote, and all the rest of you who did deserve a big pat on the back as well.

We need to keep writing, including the universal background checks. do we really want ANYONE to be able to run a BC on us ANYTIME? It would certainly make identity theft far easier.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Joe will continue to say he is against it...right up until the time Harry Reid tells him to vote for it.

He was against Obamacare, too until Nancy told him to get in line.

I know Joe. Don't go claiming victory yet.

Exactly, now is the time to hold his feet to the fire, don't celebrate until the vote is cast.

Top Bottom