• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Please tell me you meant "poll". "Poll"workers confirm identity and address, explain how the machine works, etc. "Pole" worker, that's something different. Pole worker got a hard hat and a safety harness. What did you think I meant, INGO??!!
    Well theres also another type of POLE worker, I guess they could wear hard hats too ;) but yes I meant poll. I've worked as a judge twice. I was also a party voter registration chair and I never registered mickey mouse to vote, so you guessed it, I didnt work as a DemocRAT ;)

stupid phone always changes my words and sometimes letters in properly spelled words when I type them and if I just hit post without spellchecking I end up with mistakes like that lol.
    I make plenty of errors on my own without my phones help but it makes me look even worse lol. I just try to type like I speak and have a conversation on here. This is talking among friends to me and not formal. I'm just a redneck so as long as people dont get expectations high, I should meet them ;)

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    a28a3bba1beee5aa95139c20087e2668.gif

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    If they've met me they arent gonna get that image out of their heads without some serious eye bleach.
    I'd wear nipple tassels too. If you're gonna do something do it right

I'm really not clear on this now. I don't think I've ever heard of a linesman wearing nipple tassels when they're up a pole. Is that some sort of new OSHA requirement or something along those lines or did I just never notice them under their clothes?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Please tell me you meant "poll". "Poll"workers confirm identity and address, explain how the machine works, etc. "Pole" worker, that's something different. Pole worker got a hard hat and a safety harness. What did you think I meant, INGO??!!

I was picturing him in a cheap bar working a stage...but then I got some brain bleach and felt better. :)

I used to work on these types of poles in days gone by.

8931824173086.jpg

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think Braun's media people did a better job than either of his two opponents. His people got out front early and kept hammering with better TV ads. I don't know what the dollar spending was by any of them but I would guess Braun's spent more and got more value.

Always follow the money

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [video=youtube;plqE-Z3uisI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plqE-Z3uisI[/video]

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [video=youtube;gDt4HZx4MP4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDt4HZx4MP4[/video]

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [video=youtube;V_xFztcBoKc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_xFztcBoKc[/video]

trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG
    In the local paper today by a reporter interviewing voters at the poling places...

"****, who said he will support U.S. Sen. Joe Donnelly in the general election, said he came to vote Tuesday for the Republican he considered the weakest in the field among the three — Todd Rokita, Luke Messer and Mike Braun, giving Donnelly the best chance of winning in the fall."

With Donnelly running opposed I suspected there would be some of this.

SirLiftsALatte

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Yeah sure. Classic Democrat primary strategy

With Donnelly running opposed I suspected there would be some of this.

I read somewhere yesterday that West Virginia GOP primary turnout was up ~61%, Ohio and Indiana GOP turnout % was also up in the low 40s. So either the "blue wave of salvation" is fake news and people are fed up with it, or there was significant meddling by D voters.

Top Bottom