• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    you officially sound like a politician now... :mods:

If that were the case, we would have also mugged you, stolen everything from your wallet, and then bought you a slab of horsemeat, called it steak, and claimed it was all for your own good.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    If that were the case, we would have also mugged you, stolen everything from your wallet, and then bought you a slab of horsemeat, called it steak, and claimed it was all for your own good.

Yes, you could've done that....but you already took away my fork and knife because you claimed I was incompetent to use such device and claimed it was for my own good.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Yes, you could've done that....but you already took away my fork and knife because you claimed I was incompetent to use such device and claimed it was for my own good.

No, we did it because we wanted to watch you eat a steak with a spoon. :lmfao:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I am the nameless mystery guy at dinner, its more likely ill show up for something than post much.
    Thanks for coming to dinner, and I'm sorry I forgot your name! I'm usually much better at that. :(

Welcome to the site! I hope you find some great info on it. :) I told Rebecca, but just so you know, too: when you apply for your LTCH, make sure she applies for one, too, "just in case." Besides, it's more fun to go shooting when you have someone to go with. :)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Thanks for coming to dinner, and I'm sorry I forgot your name! I'm usually much better at that. :(

Welcome to the site! I hope you find some great info on it. :) I told Rebecca, but just so you know, too: when you apply for your LTCH, make sure she applies for one, too, "just in case." Besides, it's more fun to go shooting when you have someone to go with. :)

:+1:

It was good to see you there. Hope you enjoyed yourself!

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    pic-241.jpg

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Pami, you had that competition shoot, didn't you? How did it go?
    yeppers. :)

recap started around page 6 in the Wabash Valley thread:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/shooting_sports/5075-wabash_valley_this_sunday-6.html

:D

For unclassified limited shooters (there were 9 of us), I came in completely last place overall, but there were a few stages that I didn't do too badly in.. (as in, I was NOT last). My times were (at least) double everyone else's, but that's alright! I'm a lot more comfortable with the procedures now than I was when I got there. :)

joker7037

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Looks I joined a couple days late. I have yet to make it to the Atterbury range. I usually shoot at Ceraland. Is the Atterbury range nice? Sorry I missed out, looks like you all had fun.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Looks I joined a couple days late. I have yet to make it to the Atterbury range. I usually shoot at Ceraland. Is the Atterbury range nice? Sorry I missed out, looks like you all had fun.

Having not been there in years, I was impressed. Years ago, I didn't feel safe at Atterbury, without body armor. They run a safe range there and I was surprised how many empty lanes were to be had mid-day on a Saturday.

It would be nice at times if they would allocated the lanes with a little spacing, though. Sighting in a .22 rifle with a .357 Mag going off 6 feet from your face is challenging. Although we were synchronized for the first shot and for a fraction of a second I was thinking, "it recoiled like a .22, but sure didn't sound like one."

$15 for 2 hours isn't that bad, if you are shooting center-fire ammo. That is 50 rounds or less. If you are shooting only .22, then it is probably going to be more costly than your ammo prices.
    Yea, another INGO dinner would be awesome...:rockwoot:

I agree. I'd like to finally make one. :) The stadium tour was annoying. I HATE crowds. I thought with the stadium open, we would wait until we got inside and then spread out. We only part of the stadium was open and it was walking through a crowd ALL THE TIME. The only cool part was actually walking on the field sideline and feeling the turf. But if you told me I wouldn't have to wait in lines for hours, I would have skipped it.

I look at the crowd and think: This would be a great target for someone wanting to cause mischief, which means I really don't want to be here. Is that weird?

Top Bottom