• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    it's sorta up in the air for me....I might be picking up an ar-15 this weekend otherwise you can count me in with my swiss lady.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    Right on!
    I'll be there tomorrow as a greeter for a little while with name tags.
    It will be good to see you guys!
    Also - some of you may want to bring your shot guns... .there is a really nice shot gun skeet range (all automated) range next door.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    To see the full gallery, Photography by Pami :: 38 - Atterbury Aug 2008 - Thumbnail View

So we got there a little late... we left a little late, and I-465 has some yucky construction right the I-65 exit that closes the two left lanes. (As a side note, we did find it amusing that a girl from California managed to get herself pulled over in stop-and-go traffic.) By the time we got down to the range, we were able to shake hands with IndyJoe before he ran off to go check out some new big stadium in Indy.

Eventually we met up with jontheturboguy and Caleb... and a couple of other people that I'm drawing a complete blank on their names....

A few photos...

Finally.. proof that Lars has indeed shot a Glock:
    pic-081.jpg

me too!!
    pic-106.jpg

A shot of range at Atterbury for those who haven't seen it yet:
    pic-200.jpg

Afterwards we went to the Oaken Barrel in Greenwood for dinner and beverages. Oddly enough, the INGO meet turned into a Subie meet once we got to the parking lot:
    pic-245.jpg

My 2.5 RS will be a WRX in its next life. :D

Click on the gallery link at the top to see more photos if you want to. :)

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    OH.. PS, since I didn't label the photos in my gallery...
    The guy with the beer sampler is Caleb, the guy with the spoons (and that crazy turtle ice cream pie) trying to be as cool as Lars is Jontheturboguy, the other crazy guy is Feign, and the couple in blue shirts is Rebecca and... this is where I'm drawing the blank... (sorry). But I'm not sure they're on the INGO board yet? They were talking so quietly and Lars was talking not so quietly that it was hard to hear them well...And Scutter01 is the guy in the black "ecks dee!!1" shirt. :)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    .And Scutter01 is the guy in the black "ecks dee!!1" shirt. :)

Just so we're clear, the disturbed and somewhat suspicious look on my face was because I had just sampled a microbrew with a distinct grapefruit flavor to it. Now, if you think to yourself that grapefruit is not a flavor that should be associated with beer, you would be right. :puke:

Now, if someone would just come up with a bacon beer...

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Just so we're clear, the disturbed and somewhat suspicious look on my face was because I had just sampled a microbrew with a distinct grapefruit flavor to it. Now, if you think to yourself that grapefruit is not a flavor that should be associated with beer, you would be right. :puke:

Now, if someone would just come up with a bacon beer...

Everything taste better with bacon! :D

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Hey Scutter, remember how we were talking about how bacon taste good with everything and such? Well...

8_1_2008.jpg

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hey Scutter, remember how we were talking about how bacon taste good with everything and such? Well...

8_1_2008.jpg

Yes! That's the exact bacon I was referring to! Haven't found anyplace around that sells it and I'm far too lazy to make my own.

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Ew. You two need help. Serious help. That actually looks worse than that grapefruit beer tasted!! :):

I should normalize when my ruger get's back to me...I still have that grapefruit beer taste in my mouth, that needed help.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    you forgot the slightly rose colored nose. Indicating the Uberweizen had already taken effect.

I do not believe the half a short glass of Uber I had consumed by that point played a relevant part in my desire to chuck that beer sample across the room. :):

Top Bottom