• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Never a problem. I was happy to be there. Glad everyone likes the pictures. It was nice to meet everyone.

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    Did anyone clean up after the MM's?
    I understand that allowing their trash to sit, or blow in the wind may make
    a statement about who they are, but I think picking it up and putting it in
    it's proper place makes a bigger statement.

Thanks for going out ladies.

It certainly does, in an extremely negative way. Nothing "good" about it.

Great job ingo ladies!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    file.php

Million Moms Pro-2nd Amendment Rally - Photography by Dan Voils has all the pictures.

Excellent pic!

Mucho thumbs up :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to the maker of this sign:

IMG_8956-XL.jpg

marinemom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Columbus
    KUDOS! Thank you all who took a stand! I am just now seeing this. The comments on the news sites say it all. the 2A moms stuck around and cleaned up. Isn't that how it usually goes? Hope I can make it to the next one!

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Funny how WTHR got there AFTER the OMM's group had all left the state house; talked to 3 of the Mom's - all Carrying Pro 2A signs (take pics of our signs, only one's I saw on the article) ... and then write a totally LEFT article.

My wife got a little taste of the media in her communications internship this past fall semester.

Suffice it to say that the piece was already written before the demonstration, and the reporters showed up to get a sound bite.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    My wife got a little taste of the media in her communications internship this past fall semester.

Suffice it to say that the piece was already written before the demonstration, and the reporters showed up to get a sound bite.

A reporter / editor from "the Examiner" was also there. Bad writeup (Moms march for tighter gun control laws - Indianapolis health | Examiner.com). Traded comments w/ an number of Pro2A folks. Some of which got deleted. - One of the deleted one's claimed she wasn't a liberal and didn't want our rights infringed and then she asked about discussing the issues. I am hoping we can find the Indiana version of "Emily Miller" (Emily Gets Her Gun blog series) - so I offered to discuss with her (to educate, not belittle) - I haven't heard from her. ... so yeah. what you said.

Top Bottom