• ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I've noticed a number of users changing their avatar. This confuses the rest of the forum, and results in multiple PM's to those behind the curtain. Herding cats is hard enough, lets not make it harder.

Consider this your in-thread warning.

Do you not remember the great "blue lamping" of a few years ago?

I remember that. Seriously confusing.

Nothing confusing about it at all. Just follow the thread.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I've noticed a number of users changing their avatar. This confuses the rest of the forum, and results in multiple PM's to those behind the curtain. Herding cats is hard enough, lets not make it harder.

I remember when jbombelli changed his blackbeard avatar to something else and I had to PM him after I recovered from the shock. Very upsetting. Therapy has not gone well.

So we updated our lights, the bright brass one that everyone has is gone. Thought it a fitting time to update the avatar.

That was the OG's doing after Officer Wren was murdered. That can be found in a thread from July of 2014.

I know it's unintentional, but it was Renn, not Wren.

Ban McBills. Or make him Mod Supreme.

That's just a regular mod with sour cream.

There has been some solid support put up in this forum over the years.

Truth of the matter is I lost my passion for INGO awhile back but I love some of the INGOers. *insert I can't quit you meme here*

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Good God, if the allegations against Norman prove true, he’s a monster that has no place in a civil society, much less in law enforcement.

I can find the file names of the probable cause affidavits relating to both these cases on MyCase, but there are no links. These being public records, how do we review them? The media clearly has.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    …he's some odd combination of bored due to lockdown and stressed because he's taken his rifle out more times in two weeks then he normally does in six months because people have gone freaking nuts...

Just separating out this little nugget of wisdom, so it doesn't get lost in the yammering.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Hear Hear!!!

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I assume you are speaking of lmw and his gaggle of friends. I never went out there, but the pictures made it out to be a beautiful property with lots of different ways to shoot.
    The NFA days shoots were open to all members. He just had a limited number so as not to be too crowded. He (as far as I remember) had a drawing/lottery for open spots.
    I was lucky enough to join in the fun once, was picked for another but had to cancel at the last minute for a family emergency.
    Lovemywoods and his family are a great bunch! The world would be a better place if there were more like them!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Hear Hear!!!

HEY!! Too much avatar changin around here!

I haven’t thought of changing mine in years. :D

Neither have I.

Top Bottom