• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I've noticed a number of users changing their avatar. This confuses the rest of the forum, and results in multiple PM's to those behind the curtain. Herding cats is hard enough, lets not make it harder.

Consider this your in-thread warning.

I was thinking of going with this in honor of CM & his love of unicorns:

profilepic10703_3.gif

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Below one text message was a photograph appearing to depict a cowboy with a revolver on his right hip, and his right hand in a position suggesting he is about to remove the gun from his holster.

8WLQwKE.jpg

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    To continue your analogy, this is absolutely hilarious in an “inside baseball” kind of way!

Yeah. I'm almost tempted to look up that thread and see if it was before or after Kutnupe had me on "ignore". The search feature here sucks, though, and other than BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm not sure what I'd search for.

I don't know what to do about BBI. smh.

I strongly suggest banning him. It's obvious he's just stirring the pot because he's some odd combination of bored due to lockdown and stressed because he's taken his rifle out more times in two weeks then he normally does in six months because people have gone freaking nuts. He's just going to run amuck and drag others down with him. Permanent ban. It's the only way to be sure. But just like a man has to shoot his own dog, CM has to be the one to take me out. It's only fittin'.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I've noticed a number of users changing their avatar. This confuses the rest of the forum, and results in multiple PM's to those behind the curtain. Herding cats is hard enough, lets not make it harder.

Do you not remember the great "blue lamping" of a few years ago?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah. I'm almost tempted to look up that thread and see if it was before or after Kutnupe had me on "ignore". The search feature here sucks, though, and other than BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm not sure what I'd search for.

I strongly suggest banning him. It's obvious he's just stirring the pot because he's some odd combination of bored due to lockdown and stressed because he's taken his rifle out more times in two weeks then he normally does in six months because people have gone freaking nuts. He's just going to run amuck and drag others down with him. Permanent ban. It's the only way to be sure. But just like a man has to shoot his own dog, CM has to be the one to take me out. It's only fittin'.

Man that would make me a serious sad.....:):

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees

So we updated our lights, the bright brass one that everyone has is gone. Thought it a fitting time to update the avatar.

Do you not remember the great "blue lamping" of a few years ago?

That was the OG's doing after Officer Wren was murdered. That can be found in a thread from July of 2014.

Top Bottom