• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Damn, another gone...I pray that the Lord takes his family in His arms and provides comfort to them.

I also hope the gloves come off now. Time to take out the trash.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I would like to offer my humble condolences to all those directly affected by this senseless act.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    The citizens of indianapolis need to stand up and say enough is enough. Public safety needs to take the forefront of priority and the status quo/revolving door justice system need changed.

scott delaney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 25, 2009
    I hate to hear news of this any time any where. we have a funeral for a fallen county officer tomorrow here in my county for the wreck last week. im sure this will make that worse then it is already. with that said and all of our good men in blue being taken, is there any way we can get a form in response to send prayers and donations to?... seems like the least we can do

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Hite reports perp used an "assault weapon" reporters keep saying "ak-47" officer quashed questions about looking to ban weapons, officer said 90% of perps don't have rights to weapons anyway... good for IMPD not playing into the media.

Officers keep reiterating it's repeat offenders that are the problem.

Some reporter keeps pushing the anti gun questions.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The citizens of indianapolis need to stand up and say enough is enough. Public safety needs to take the forefront of priority and the status quo/revolving door justice system need changed.

Exactly. The revolving door needs stopped. The starvation of resources (particularly losing out to pissing money down rat holes on frivolous nonsense like sports) needs to stop. Dangerous criminals need to be in the cage or else in a box.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    ****ing news is still saying the suspect is in critical condition.

Indianapolis News | Indiana Weather | Sports - 13 WTHR Indianapolis
    The public safety director just confirmed that medical staff was able to being him back to life and that he is now in critical but stable condition. I have no ill feelings to those dedicated professionals for doing amazing work, but in the same sentence I am sad that he survived. The justice he deserved was served cold. I hope he's a vegetable.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Our son who is a police officer is getting off of 3-11 tonight. He is coming to spend the night at our house rather than home. He has to turn around for day turn tomorrow. I think a big hug is in order. Prayers out for the slain officer and his family

dieselmudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 30, 2014
    United States
    Hite reports perp used an "assault weapon" reporters keep saying "ak-47" officer quashed questions about looking to ban weapons, officer said 90% of perps don't have rights to weapons anyway... good for IMPD not playing into the media.

i was getting ready to post a very similar statement. i decided not to for fear of hijacking the post. glad im not the only one thinking along these lines.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    The public safety director just confirmed that medical staff was able to being him back to life and that he is now in critical but stable condition. I have no ill feelings to those dedicated professionals for doing amazing work, but in the same sentence I am sad that he survived. The justice he deserved was served cold. I hope he's a vegetable.

Wtf?!? Well, like you said it's their job and they did it well. The uncivilized part of me wants to see this mother****er dragged through the streets and made an example of.

I'll settle for the needle, if he makes it that long.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus

I was glad they didn't start bashing guns, too.

Top Bottom