IMPD Officer on America's Most Wanted All Star.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    He got the week 5 finalist. :rockwoot:It's not over but need to remember to vote again in I think two weeks for the winner. Keep reminding us public servant and stay safe.

RHurt919

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Speedway, In
    Officer Jason Fishburn has been voted as one of the finalist for the Americas Most Wanted All Star First Responder Program. Jason will be featured March 28th Saturday night at 9:00 PM on Fox 59. At the end of the show there will be a vote off with the finals being aired on the April 16th, which so happens to be Jasons Birthday!!!!
    So mark your calendars, set you DVR or VCR if your not able to watch it live and please make sure you vote………and Thank You again for Voting.

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I got to play in a golf outing dedicated to Officer Fishburn. At the dedication they played a video that had the origional dispatch call, the call for officer assistance and officer down, the footage of the ambulance taking him to the hospital and then him being discharged. (it had some other stuff too)

It was good to see and gave you shivers. He is a good American.:patriot:

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Bumping this thread as a reminder...its on in about an hour. :yesway: :patriot:

Officer Jason Fishburn has been voted as one of the finalist for the Americas Most Wanted All Star First Responder Program. Jason will be featured March 28th Saturday night at 9:00 PM on Fox 59. At the end of the show there will be a vote off with the finals being aired on the April 16th, which so happens to be Jasons Birthday!!!!
    So mark your calendars, set you DVR or VCR if your not able to watch it live and please make sure you vote………and Thank You again for Voting.

RHurt919

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Speedway, In
    Ok, I know I am alittle late. Sorry about that.

We are in the home stretch. Just have till May 4th which will be the final day you can vote....

Your votes will make one of the eight dedicated first responders our 2009 AMW All-Star! Read their inspiring stories, and make your choice. You can vote once a day until May 4. And remember to tell your friends – anyone can vote!

Officer Fishburn's link is; AMW.com | AMW All-Star Nominee Detail - Jason Fishburn

Top Bottom