I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    2Q==

Bacon

I'll see your :redxdance: and raise you :bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance:

UnitedWeStand

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2014
    Fishers
    Not only that, but upon posting my FIRST thread, I received a message reminding me the subject had already been covered and I should search before I post. BUT CAN I now DELETE THAT POST, which is what I want to do?...FUQ NO. There is no way to delete a thread. I've entered "delete thread" in the search bar and amazingly enough, I get "hot chicks with guns". Are you kidding me?

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Not only that, but upon posting my FIRST thread, I received a message reminding me the subject had already been covered and I should search before I post. BUT CAN I now DELETE THAT POST, which is what I want to do?...FUQ NO. There is no way to delete a thread. I've entered "delete thread" in the search bar and amazingly enough, I get "hot chicks with guns". Are you kidding me?

If someone calls you out on a dupe thread they should post a link to the previous thread

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Not only that, but upon posting my FIRST thread, I received a message reminding me the subject had already been covered and I should search before I post. BUT CAN I now DELETE THAT POST, which is what I want to do?...**** NO. There is no way to delete a thread. I've entered "delete thread" in the search bar and amazingly enough, I get "hot chicks with guns". Are you kidding me?

A: Who sent you a message? A User, or a Mod?
    B: Users cannot delete threads, but if you want a post deleted, simply use the Report button and ask for it to be deleted
    C: Have you read the FAQ?
    D: Please let the Language Filter do it's job, no "alternate spellings" please.

Thanks, and Welcome to INGO

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    A: Who sent you a message? A User, or a Mod?
    B: Users cannot delete threads, but if you want a post deleted, simply use the Report button and ask for it to be deleted
    C: Have you read the FAQ?
    D: Please let the Language Filter do it's job, no "alternate spellings" please.

Thanks, and Welcome to INGO

No one listen to this guy.. Word is he's just impersonating a Mod...

:mods:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond

Just tell gramps to leave you alone that you would like to see if there is a different perspective out there. Some people get their panties in a bunch over such simple things. Don't let it bother you. Not all of us are as*hats. Fly that newbie flag and be proud of it. :)

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Give it a rest, seriously.. If it does change, it would probably be because we made it 75 posts.. or 100.
    When you own your own Forum, you can have a few rules as you like, but here? You agreed to the Rules the Owner made, his house, his rules.

So, drop it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom