I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Hey I'm halfway there, keep it up.

No you're not..

Please read the FAQ which can be found in my signature below. It's pointed out in great detail why we have the 50 post rule because to the newcomer it can seem like an obscure rule for us to want to enforce. All we ask of you is that , in order to participate in the FREE classifieds, you must contribute to the forum by either:

1) content in the form of 50 quality posts (not one liners) or
    2) financially by becoming a site supporter. That information can be found here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/site_s..._are_here.html

Please remember, we are a forum first and then a place for classifieds. There is a plethora of information available here and that's what keeps people here and what allows us to have a classifieds section.

Thanks!
    INGO Staff

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No you're not..

Please read the FAQ which can be found in my signature below. It's pointed out in great detail why we have the 50 post rule because to the newcomer it can seem like an obscure rule for us to want to enforce. All we ask of you is that , in order to participate in the FREE classifieds, you must contribute to the forum by either:

1) content in the form of 50 quality posts (not one liners) or
    2) financially by becoming a site supporter. That information can be found here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/site_s..._are_here.html

Please remember, we are a forum first and then a place for classifieds. There is a plethora of information available here and that's what keeps people here and what allows us to have a classifieds section.

Thanks!
    INGO Staff

But....but....he said we were all "A" Holes.......:(

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    ..........exactly why I don't chime in. Forums are full of a-holes anymore, most posts are aggressive by nature, not meant to offer any helpful or useful info.

I was a Member here for years before becoming a Mod. INGOers are by far the most helpful, generous people I have met on the Internet, and I have been online since BEFORE there was an Internet.

If you come in with an attitude, will you get attitude back? Sure. Human Nature. If you try to be part of the Community will you get great advice, and meet some people that you will become friends with in real life? Yep.

The choice is yours. We, as Mods are just here to make sure your choice doesn't infringe on other people that are here having a good time.

Capisce?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I was a Member here for years before becoming a Mod. INGOers are by far the most helpful, generous people I have met on the Internet, and I have been online since BEFORE there was an Internet.

If you come in with an attitude, will you get attitude back? Sure. Human Nature. If you try to be part of the Community will you get great advice, and meet some people that you will become friends with in real life? Yep.

The choice is yours. We, as Mods are just here to make sure your choice doesn't infringe on other people that are here having a good time.

Capisce?

Guzundheit!

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Be aware though that while the $15 donation will get you access to the classifieds, there are still a great deal of members who won't do business with someone until they've been around and active long enough to build a rapport.

And some who will read your post to decide what kind of person you are before dealing with you.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I've obviously missed something. You guys are dog piling a noob and wonder why he doesn't want to talk to us. Is there a reason why many of you are so hateful towards him or her? Obviously some of his posts have been deleted because I see nothing posted that warrants the cold shoulder and nastiness he is receiving. It's just a dog pile from what I have seen in the last few posts. Man down, let's kick the sh*t out of him. WTH?????????

What's the point in posting if you are going to smack him down when he does? We're all on the same side here. Can't we play nice together?

Last edited:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    GunGirl, you missed a lot.

Where's the rest of the conversation? What's left just looks like dog piling.

I will never understand why anyone who can read would complain in this thread about post count and the classifieds.

This thread is like the workshop for noobs to thicken their skin. Come 'mere boy let us tan your hide. :whip:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Where's the rest of the conversation? What's left just looks like dog piling.

I will never understand why anyone who can read would complain in this thread about post count and the classifieds.

This thread is like the workshop for noobs to thicken their skin. Come 'mere boy let us tan your hide. :whip:

There were posts in various threads I believe that were one word comments that have been deleted. I am pretty sure I saw one in the status update thread even. I had no idea how this person was or what they were attempting to say as it was literally one word and made no sense.

Personally, I don't see why people do this to buy in the classifieds here. I haven't seen anything of interest to me and get the impression that much of what is advertised is offered at inflated prices. I joined to get information, not deals. If you want to buy guns or gun related items, why not just do it on gunbroker or some other site that is meant for that? That is not the main purpose of this forum so it always makes me chuckle when people get so upset over not being able to join and immediately buy or sell here. There are facebook groups for that as well...many other options besides this forum.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    There were posts in various threads I believe that were one word comments that have been deleted. I am pretty sure I saw one in the status update thread even. I had no idea how this person was or what they were attempting to say as it was literally one word and made no sense.

Personally, I don't see why people do this to buy in the classifieds here. I haven't seen anything of interest to me and get the impression that much of what is advertised is offered at inflated prices. I joined to get information, not deals. If you want to buy guns or gun related items, why not just do it on gunbroker or some other site that is meant for that? That is not the main purpose of this forum so it always makes me chuckle when people get so upset over not being able to join and immediately buy or sell here. There are facebook groups for that as well...many other options besides this forum.

Very well said Mom45. I Just sent you some well deserved rep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom