I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    That video is only 25 seconds long.

So loop it. The neverending thread will support it.

images

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Hello. I wanted to buy a gun from the forums because I don't want to have to post or contribute to any community first. I tried to pm and email and I couldn't! This rule sucks, you should change it. How the heck do I make 50 posts without everyone deleting them! Hopefully soon I will have 50 posts, then I'll buy the gun I want and never post again

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Glad to hear it...

As a new member and as part of your initiation, you're supposed to send everybody else on this thread a gift card good for one free bacon sandwich.:D
    Keep checking your mailbox. I initially sent all the cards to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, DC. The tenant there should forward them on to you guys!:D

kjf48197

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2012
    Indy south side
    I am a new member too and there is nothing wrong with a fifty post rule. There is a lot of good info here and some good events that I would like to go to. I will be able to get into the classified adds soon enough. Look I am one closer to 50 now and with no crying.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    There's a lot here

I may as well post so I can work towards my 50. I have never run into this before, but I have only been on couple of forums. No problem, I tend to be somewhat compliant anyway!:)

There are so many topics discussed on Ingo that it's easy to get your 50 posts quickly just by participating in conversations that interest you.

Heck, here you don't even have to be right to be able to speak your mind. After a few posts you will probably find posting to be fun and forget about even needing 50 posts.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    There are so many topics discussed on Ingo that it's easy to get your 50 posts quickly just by participating in conversations that interest you.

Heck, here you don't even have to be right to be able to speak your mind. After a few posts you will probably find posting to be fun and forget about even needing 50 posts.

That's easy for you to say.
    Your a girl and girls can just talk about nothing all day long without even thinking.......................Fluently! :):

I'm going to die now - aren't I?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom