I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    got "shot" all to h*ll last week 'cus I had the nerve to ask the "regulars" to let a fellow "brother" know I was intrested in purchashing an item from him- all i heard was 50 rule,50 rule - ok understand that part to a point- but at what point does one help out their "brother'- just a real bad first taste from the site and "regulars'- but its ya'alls-

We have that "Site Supporter" option too. You can look into that if you want.

Welcome to INGO, stick around :yesway:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Nice post but you should've addressed each point separately in numerous posts and got some mileage out of it.

hehehehe... If it looked like that was what he was doing, the posts probably would have been merged into one post... hehe :) Contrary to popular belief, we aren't stupid. :D <-- no comment is needed or wanted on that sentence. :):

thatguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Well keep at it and good luck. Atleast you are putting your emoticon privileges to good use. :D

I'm a dry/sarcastic person. Purple and emoticons make life easier in this corner of the internwebz. I was just going through the emoticon list trying to find something better than the " :D "-con and I may have broken the first seal on what I've brought home from the brewery.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    hehehehe... If it looked like that was what he was doing, the posts probably would have been merged into one post... hehe :) Contrary to popular belief, we aren't stupid. :D <-- no comment is needed or wanted on that sentence. :):
    It was meant as a joke. hehe :)

But I do understand that if someone short of 50 saw it they might try to turn it into a way to subvert the rule but then i'm sure as you have pointed out that it would be pretty easy to spot if that were the case.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    I just don't understand why people complain so much about the 50 post count... When I joined, I think I had 50 quality posts within maybe 3 days or so...

Well, I wouldn't say they were ALL quality, but someone thought they were because my post count never got dropped, lol.

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    As a newb on this site I would like to say that I'm finding it impossible to come up with 50 quality posts. Every question I've had about the particular weapons I'm looking at I've been able to find answers too via search

The break room has mostly one off threads of varying topics which are new and unique so you wouldn't have as much problem with duplicated info. I found the break room a couple of years after i was a member here and now it is one of my favorite subforums.

thatguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    INGO has a search function?:dunno:
    Ah Google,how i love thee.

The break room has mostly one off threads of varying topics which are new and unique so you wouldn't have as much problem with duplicated info. I found the break room a couple of years after i was a member here and now it is one of my favorite subforums.
    Thanks, I hadn't discovered that yet!

Next thing you will tell me is that the Shop INGO button doesn't work either...
    Yeah, I found that out. Honestly that is why I registered. I assumed it didn't do anything because I wasn't a member.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom