I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

thatguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Cool. Carry how you want. Do it open, concealed or flagrant. Just carry.

Welcome to Indiana, BTW.

I'll bet that earns you a quality post. Just jump in on the threads that interest you and have a great time here. We're glad to have you.

I'm not exactly new to the state. Growing up I was bounced back and forth between feuding parents but I graduated from a local high school then promptly moved to where I wanted to be at the time. I've been back for a couple of years now and through a few new friends had my old passion for firearms reignited.

I wasn't really complaining about the rules. I was complaining that you people are so awesome I can't contribute because you've already given me the information I was looking for and expressed questions/concerns I might have had. It's perfect! I can learn AND not bug people!

Seriously though, this is a great site. I think as I read and become more familiar with the personality of this board I will open up more. There's always that "Testing the water" stage to go through.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    That's the story of my life. :D

Boneitis.jpg

Make sure you stay on top of your boneitis. :twocents:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm thankful for the reported posts. Fortunately they reported it and didn't just assume someone else would. :)

Thanks!!! We have great members! :D

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Thanks! I try to follow the rules. Most of the time anyhow.

First gun I bought was a Glock 19. I don't remember if it was Gen2 or 3. I sold it for financial reasons years ago. At this point I don't really have a favorite firearm, however, I do have my eye on the Kahr CW9. I've been researching it both in person and online (quite a few people here own and/or have fired it) and it seems to get good reviews. Also a friend of mine with the State Police recommended it to me after falling in love with his. I'm a smaller guy, while I have the legal right to OC here, I would prefer not to. A firearm with a form factor like the CW9 would be easier and more comfortable for me to carry.

cjZXR.jpg

I've visited Bradis, again, on recommendation of my ISP friend. I'm holding off until after the 1500 to make a decision though. I'm also "new" to the state so I'm still learning where the shops are. For the longest time I was worried that Dons and Gander Mountain were all I had locally.
    Nice post but you should've addressed each point separately in numerous posts and got some mileage out of it.

thatguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Nice post but you should've addressed each point separately in numerous posts and got some mileage out of it.

Damn, I knew I should have milked that. :laugh:

Oh well, I stopped by Sun King on my way home from work so I'm getting my :40oz: on tonight as a reward for hitting my 70th pound lost. I may hit that 50 post mark but I'm pretty sure they won't be quality :D

harley888

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 8, 2012
    got "shot" all to h*ll last week 'cus I had the nerve to ask the "regulars" to let a fellow "brother" know I was intrested in purchashing an item from him- all i heard was 50 rule,50 rule - ok understand that part to a point- but at what point does one help out their "brother'- just a real bad first taste from the site and "regulars'- but its ya'alls-

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Damn, I knew I should have milked that. :laugh:

Oh well, I stopped by Sun King on my way home from work so I'm getting my :40oz: on tonight as a reward for hitting my 70th pound lost. I may hit that 50 post mark but I'm pretty sure they won't be quality :D
    Well keep at it and good luck. Atleast you are putting your emoticon privileges to good use. :D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    got "shot" all to h*ll last week 'cus I had the nerve to ask the "regulars" to let a fellow "brother" know I was intrested in purchashing an item from him- all i heard was 50 rule,50 rule - ok understand that part to a point- but at what point does one help out their "brother'- just a real bad first taste from the site and "regulars'- but its ya'alls-

Harley, nothing against you personally, but we get people making a run for the border often. Hang in there, make real contributions to threads and you will be a 50 before you know it. We are a gun talk forum that has a classifieds section. Not a classifieds forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom