I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Hey, Let's just give these guys a break and cancel the rule for them. It's not like we were all subjected to it as well and survived.

Noooo... They would NEVER just come on here and troll the classifieds. THis is absurd.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Hey, Let's just give these guys a break and cancel the rule for them. It's not like we were all subjected to it as well and survived.

Noooo... They would NEVER just come on here and troll the classifieds. THis is absurd.

Actually I was not subjected to this Rule... :D

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Hi, Pot...
    I'm Kettle, nice to meet ya... :):

pol-pot.gif

Ma_and_Pa_Kettle.jpg

Very nice to meet you, too, Kettle.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    ...and the saga continues...

FWIW, INGO is not, primarily, a classified site with a gun forum as a "feature." Rather, it's a gun forum, with classified section as a value-added bonus for those who are interested, not primarily in selling or buying but, instead, in making INGO a place where firearm enthusiasts can share ideas, opinions, thoughts, etc. on a variety of topics ...some of which actually having to do with firearms! :D

For those who are primarily interested in classifieds, the people who own and/or run INGO have made a way for you to find your bliss here. If those alternatives are not to your liking, you could complain to your heart's content about it, insult the forum, the mods, and other members ...or, you could expend your energy in making this a better place AND work toward the arduous task of accumulating the dreaded <shudder> 50 worth-while, quality, substantial, posts.

Seriously, there are a lot more difficult things to do in life than that. What's more, just the fact that one is able to type out a post complaining that their "rights" have been infringed upon by such a high standard (on a privately owned form, no less) demonstrates such ability. You've got it in you ...just gotta let it out! :dunno:

Some may say (and have said) they don't have either the time or interest in doing such a thing. Fair enough, INGO isn't for everyone, and that's okay. But don't go peeing in the pool and then complain about the water quality. No one is forcing you to stay, read, or contribute. If INGO doesn't meet your needs, wants, or desires, you're free to find something that better serves you.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    The 50 post rule is freakin' awesome and should only be waived for noobs desperately wanting to buy an awesome stainless Savage varmint rifle in 22/250. (cash only, no checks, today only.) :D

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Wow I cannot believe this thread is still going...the OP has probably long since moved out of his moms basement and is probably putting the lotion on the skin by now.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Wow I cannot believe this thread is still going...the OP has probably long since moved out of his moms basement and is probably putting the lotion on the skin by now.

Every time someone creates a new thread complaining about the 50-post rule and claims that they know better about how INGO should be run, it gets merged into this thread.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

Nope - Still there, just remodeling for the new gaming console and for your information, mom calls it re-hydrating moisturizer. :@ya:

Kory

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    The biggest problem I see with the rule is the adituded of the long time ingo members when they accuses people of resurerecting old post to get their counts up, but then if you start something new or put forth an idea they swiftly tell you that this has another topic that's been put to bed or tried leaving nothing for new members to add to the conversation. I started on another gun forum at the same time as this one there I have nearly 200 post and I feel welcome here I feel bullied. Just my:twocents:

ddavidson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Clermont, IN
    The biggest problem I see with the rule is the adituded of the long time ingo members when they accuses people of resurerecting old post to get their counts up, but then if you start something new or put forth an idea they swiftly tell you that this has another topic that's been put to bed or tried leaving nothing for new members to add to the conversation. I started on another gun forum at the same time as this one there I have nearly 200 post and I feel welcome here I feel bullied. Just my:twocents:

Really, you shouldn't. Those guys just want to let you know that they have more posts than you...I guess. You could always start a new topic and paste a link to the old thread as reference because many will not realize that they're reading old posts.

If it's post count you're after, there are plenty of post whoring threads around here that you can post in. There is a member here that's been here less than two months approaching 2,000 posts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom