I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Does everyone agree 50 is a good number? I've been reading threads on here for several years and I have always struggled to write value added comments as a lot on here are questionable

That is only funny because it was my exact thought when I first joined. At that time the post count needed to trade and sell was 10. Fifty would actually come pretty quick getting involved in a few threads that are on topics that really interest you. Just done be the "Few Word Guy" : Cool, Awesome, I like black, My fav!, 9mm vs anything.... Welcome and enjoy!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Another group I am in has 50 as the trigger but they also require continuing participation to maintain access. I have always thought that seemed like a good idea but I am not sure how they go about enforcing that part. Although they seem to have a lot of mods and they are all present and active.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Another group I am in has 50 as the trigger but they also require continuing participation to maintain access. I have always thought that seemed like a good idea but I am not sure how they go about enforcing that part. Although they seem to have a lot of mods and they are all present and active.

Trust that Bigtanker VUPD and myself would be more than willing to track this.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    "Quality" is a relative term. Just don't post a bunch of 1 word or 1 sentence replies to get to 50.
    You mentioned building an AR. There are plenty of people on here to help with that. Post any questions you have and discuss ideas, you'll be at 50 before you know it.

THIS! Lots of awesome folks willing to lend a hand and teach. I have learned SO much here.

And hell, not just guns. I found my HVAC guy here, and you'll see SMEs helping members with everything from plumbing, to construction, to DIY self cremation. OK, maybe not that last part. (but I do believe we do have at least one undertaker here) Heck, you can even get computer help here. Just one word of advice; Dont be a stubborn old mule who asks for input, receives countless valid solutions from professionals in the industry, and continues on doing the wrong thing and complains about how it still wont work. (instead of following expert advice)

No. A bunch believe it should be 500.

I'd say Between 100 and 250. make it steep enough they dont think they could possibly make a run for it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I was a freeloader for a year or two. I feel like INGO is worth $20 a year.

Does everyone agree 50 is a good number? I've been reading threads on here for several years and I have always struggled to write value added comments as a lot on here are questionable

As for 50 quality posts, I only need 48 or 49 more to hit that threshold.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

There are other groups? Is the internet big enough for more than 1 group?

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    When I was considering moving to TN i joined up there.

It's a lot slower of a site, not near as much traffic.

This place is WELL worth the $20 investment. The information is free, but KEEPING it that way is NOT.

We had a site back home (behind the iron curtain) that was excellent as well. Sites like these will be pivotal when the time comes for it to count!

Keep on keepin on INGO!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom