I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I got to understand him no issues. That's scary.

Meh. Unlike a non-native speaker, he intentionally tried to make his posts difficult to read. I've found that you can learn to do almost anything well with enough practice, but didn't find him worth the effort.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Meh. Unlike a non-native speaker, he intentionally tried to make his posts difficult to read. I've found that you can learn to do almost anything well with enough practice, but didn't find him worth the effort.

I wasn’t here when he was a member, but occasionally I’ll read an old thread that he was part of. I could understand most of what he said without a issue. He seemed like a funny character, probably a hoot to carry a conversation with. Wish him and a few others I’ve read comments from were still around. I like a mix of personalities...

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Ditto to the title of the thread... I'm just trying to sell / trade a quality 1911 over here and find out how to build my AR sweetness...

Welcome. First and foremost, INGO is a gun community. We have a place for CONTRIBUTING members to buy and sell. We do not want this place to turn into Armslist or something similar. You can support us in a few ways. Get involved in threads that interest you with QUALITY posts. Or you can pay $20 for a Site Supporter badge and get access to the classifieds right away. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...berships-here-read-become-site-supporter.html

We'd prefer you stick around, get involved and meet new people.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Columbus
    Does everyone agree 50 is a good number? I've been reading threads on here for several years and I have always struggled to write value added comments as a lot on here are questionable

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Does everyone agree 50 is a good number? I've been reading threads on here for several years and I have always struggled to write value added comments as a lot on here are questionable

"Quality" is a relative term. Just don't post a bunch of 1 word or 1 sentence replies to get to 50.
    You mentioned building an AR. There are plenty of people on here to help with that. Post any questions you have and discuss ideas, you'll be at 50 before you know it.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    NO! 50 Sucks the big ween!!! EVERYTIME I get close to 50 a big meanie poopie head comes along and resets my post count!

Seriously, this is a community! Join in the fun, you'd be surprised how quickly 50 rolls along. You said you were looking for pointers on building an AR; head over to the long gun forum and you'll see 50 before you know it. You'll be able to flip your 1911 but don't expect to get too many people willing to trade it for something quality.

Like a Glock!:lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom