I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I'm not one trying to sell anything here. I have sold one firearm here years ago but keeping track of threads you respond to (not create) is unknown to people like me without digging for it. I see people respond just to be notified somehow but that is beyond my forumness. Guess I just say screw it and move on.
    Or, you actually participate in the Forum?

Trying out Tapatalk

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm not one trying to sell anything here. I have sold one firearm here years ago but keeping track of threads you respond to (not create) is unknown to people like me without digging for it. I see people respond just to be notified somehow but that is beyond my forumness. Guess I just say screw it and move on.
    When you pull up the New Posts, any threads that you posted in will have a green arrow next to it. That way I know it is one that I posted in... so I can check back to see if anyone replied to something I said.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    When you pull up the New Posts, any threads that you posted in will have a green arrow next to it. That way I know it is one that I posted in... so I can check back to see if anyone replied to something I said.

Like this?

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    Rhino seems more of a danger to himself than others. Make sure to have bandaids if he is around.

Has he purchase any new knives? That would be a clue to the cuts?

How can I report myself for 1 line posts? I need to get back to 50 quality posts. Or should we just use the shill accounts again? :dunno:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Click on UserCP
    Click on "General Settings" under "My Account" on the left
    Under "Messaging and Notification" you will see "Default Thread Subscription Mode:"
    Select the option you would like.
    Untitled.jpg

deo62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Thanks! Honestly never thought about it but that is a big help.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Click on UserCP
    Click on "General Settings" under "My Account" on the left
    Under "Messaging and Notification" you will see "Default Thread Subscription Mode:"
    Select the option you would like.
    View attachment 63672

I have my preference set for notifications through control panel only.

I have Control Panel set as my INGO bookmark. Whenever I hit the INGO icon on the bookmark bar It shows all of the threads I've posted in. I simply hit the first unread post button and read anything new. If the thread gets ruined by the TDS folk I just unsubscribe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom