I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    That would be me. Old Fat guy with a dual mag holder and a 1911 hanging on his belt. Suspenders will assist to overcome the effects of gravity.

The rub here is I am running not 1 but 2 Glocks. Unheard of in modern times.
    Glocks hate the mouse. I was bleeding heavily right after this pic was taken. Heavily.

We should all look to Sir Mouse for inspiration...

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I have lurked here for a while, Im just not the normal person to voice my opinions that lack real info.. its just standards beginer stuff.

I just purchased my first AR556 a smith and wesson, I noticed here there was some optics for it at a great price, right around 50% of the retail cost. Was a Burris optic with a 4 times multiplier, the guy is here in indiana lie me, well both of the ads, yet they were older ads, didnt say sold, and so I wanted to inquire about them.. would like to save on shipping. That is why I joined INGO.

You say you want to stay more info and forum strong, but why do you gladly charge to allow FFLs to post items for sale on the forum? I do understand a website has cost to stay operating, I am a businessman as well. Which is why I find it frustrating that I couldnt contact someone from the forsale section, as well as I have not had that issue with the dozens of other forums I have been a part of.

Im not sure if sending people to other sites because you say it may be better suited for someonenis the way to go about gaining long term members who could potential become a paying member.. im not going to pay a website to allow me to save money on optics that may no longer be available.. I have paid to support other forums I do like, such as vintagemachinery.org, hammockforums.net, and such!

I guess you missed the point. Our goal is not to save you money. period. Visit gunbroker.com, midwayusa.com, or any other damn dot com you wish to visit to save your butt from getting out of your chair and travel.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Anyone keeping track of how many posts have been made since the last newb post about not having enough posts? oh the irony. Must be a conspiracy of he 10k+posters to rub salt in the wounds of the newbs to see how long they can keep threads going after the newb that started the thread gave up and left.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Anyone keeping track of how many posts have been made since the last newb post about not having enough posts? oh the irony. Must be a conspiracy of he 10k+posters to rub salt in the wounds of the newbs to see how long they can keep threads going after the newb that started the thread gave up and left.

HHhhmmmmmmmmm....interesting thought.
    Never occurred to me we were boosting post count.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom