I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    On a Vbulletin forum I used to admin we created a forum and user group called Purgatory.When we found an account like the shill one we moved them into that used group. They could still log in, see all the normal public posts but could only post in the Purgatory forum. No one could see their posts except themselves and the mods. Other members of Purgatory couldn't see them nor the general public. They couldn't send or receive PM's to anyone except mods. It was pretty funny watching their threads and replying to them occasionally. Eventually they got the idea and left the site. You might consider something like that here. It's not hard to setup.

No need to create a new forum called Purgatory, just limit them to the 9/11 thread.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Oh yeah, I remember now. . .he said he was a paying member of hammockforums.net. I didn't know there was a forum dedicated to hammocks!!??

What else aren't you guys telling me????

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I would make it 100. A run to 50 isn't so hard, but a run to 100 would be a pita if you're in a hurry and the classifieds were the only reason you're here, but it wouldn't take that long otherwise, relatively speaking.

Just my opinion, and it's not likely to change.

Or you could change the rules for my convenience. Lol.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Hillary will make a great president and I am sure the 1911 won't be the first gun she tries to ban...but it should be.

I went ahead and voted for her today AND thanks to a DNC poll worker, I now know I how to voter for her again and again in different counties over and over until election day.

In return I got a secret card that IDs me as a member of the Clinton national militia which guarantees me the RTBA as long as when I die I sign over all my firearms to the government that I provided on the spreadsheet required containing all of them along with their serial numbers.

Strangest thing though, they wanted a paper copy because they were afraid if I emailed it, they would get lost.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Crooked INGO! Rigging the system against new members! Sad!

The system is rigged. 50 quality posts? Who here has come close to 50 "Quality" posts? Really?

And then to coerce members to pay a "Supporter" fee instead of participating just to gain VIP access to the restricted areas.

Sounds like a rigged system to victimize new members and steal their money$.

Is purple really necessary?

If I wanted gun classifieds I would use Armslist et al. Just my :twocents:

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    What a scam, and here we thought it was legit. We told you they were crooked. Now you ask for money... HA- we are on to you now!

TGIW!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom